Game account renaming & Bank Sorting

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

You can now re-organize your bank and change game account name. You can use those two new features by visiting your Account Management page and click on the options icon on the account you wish to rename or sort bank on.

Account name change costs 1 Gold Subscription Card which must be in the accounts inventory.

RSCRevolution Staff Team.
Fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Win! Can you make game accounts link to forum name through Highscores?? That way someone can't hide their real ID.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

T H C Send PM

subscriber

Great update, thank you!

Kurupt for prostitution

Player avatar

Ryan Send PM

subscriber

Bank Management and Name Change all at once?!

+1, great job guys!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

KizL said:

Win! Can you make game accounts link to forum name through Highscores?? That way someone can't hide their real ID.

~K!zL

Great update. I agree with K!zL up here about linking forum to your account via highscores. Like if you looked me up, at the top it would show what forum account the character belongs too...

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Bumis said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Great update. I agree with K!zL up here about linking forum to your account via highscores. Like if you looked me up, at the top it would show what forum account the character belongs too...

i disagree, if someone wishes to have an account remain private, that should be possible.

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

I'm with GLeU on this one. "Anonymous" pking accounts are part of what made the old game fun.

I'm happy about the updates, though I swear my bank has re-ordered itself twice on its own now.

I took some screenshots of my bank pages to compare against in a day or two, just in case it happens again.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

private highscores please,  an idea i had was, .. people who want to be anon, show up anon on the high scores, .. say murda whats not to show up any more, rank 1 smithing will be held by anon o.o
or for dueling having private stats, like there is no high scores in rsc now :x

Player avatar

black Send PM

subscriber

Need to change the font of the "numbers of items in green" its hard to see  782f82bda25cf39cd8b2e80f388e607c.png

Player avatar

Moon Send PM

beta

Takes turnip 1 year to install white bugged theme that is a default theme + bank management, took rscr took less than 2 months on both.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fix said:

private highscores please,  an idea i had was, .. people who want to be anon, show up anon on the high scores, .. say murda whats not to show up any more, rank 1 smithing will be held by anon o.o
or for dueling having private stats, like there is no high scores in rsc now :x

-1 replica

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Tommy SS Send PM

subscriber

Moon said:

Takes turnip 1 year to install white bugged theme that is a default theme + bank management, took rscr took less than 2 months on both.

Epic work developers!

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

Bumis said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

naw, should be able to keep foorum acc in secret if they want to.

Player avatar

fart knocker Send PM

PALLO said:

Bumis said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

naw, should be able to keep foorum acc in secret if they want to.