Perm Ban for P y r 0 Bank

Player avatar

P Y R 0 Bank Send PM

Name the character that you are submitting the appeal for: p y r 0 bank

Detailed information about your offence: Pepsi said for real world trading however I do not know why. Points of interest:

• I made my gp from hard rune, merching specifically on this account, and staking after playing as a member for a ~year across 9 accounts.
  • Proof of merching can be provided, I have a spreadsheet tracking all rare prices for every month last year.
  • Proof of hard rune running; it took a lot of tries before getting this lucky: https://i.ibb.co/28xh6bJ/Hard-Rune-Lucky-Run.png
  • As I've lost all my gold to gear my accounts, I haven't been a member since.
  • Historically I've been a positive member of the community by identifying bugs (e.g. ability to cast P2P spells in F2P) and reporting them to mods instead of abusing them.

A date or general idea of when the ban/punishment was carried out. 24-Mar-2019. I tried appealing through messaging Pepsi and didn't get responses. I found out about this forum today. I've received no indication from Pepsi as to what caused him to think this.

Last edited by P Y R 0 Bank (13 Jul 2019 00:16)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear P y r 0 bank,

The evidence is very clear that you purchased a large quantity of GP from a busted real life trader amounting to well over 100m. The appeal for your account to be unbanned has been denied. We can if you wish make the name available again for you to make new character with.

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules