[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Straights and easy diags pking against noobs

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

you would have failed that 2nd catch if u dident have 1 sq connection, and you also missed arround the 35sec mark.
i rate you 1/10.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Xx Ir0n Xx Send PM

subscriber

Lars u miss all the time ur a shit pker.

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

still waiting on iron to show me his bank roll like.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

d o s e said:

still waiting on iron to show me his bank roll like.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

you should start worrying about yourself a lil more

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Dose da juice man.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

realdeal19 Send PM

subscriber

Bruh oj the shit so underrated lol

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

says the guy quoting me? on someones other thread?

i3lunt t0k3r said:

d o s e said:

you should start worrying about yourself a lil more

Player avatar

dead pkers Send PM

subscriber