banned

Player avatar

Skulllz Send PM

subscriber

http://s32.postimg.org/soyr9a32d/rsc.jpg

We were being rude but when you put 70$ USD on a game and get aaccussed cause of someone else you'd understand also sorry.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Moved post:

Hello, since it seems you still have questions regarding your ban I will write you a detailed answer.

You have been suspected of using a 3rd party client on multiple chars by our staff, since you have been on multiple chars at the time we decided to summon you, we took all of them to our staff lounge in-game to ask for a screenshot in order to easily check all of you clients at once.

We have given you the reason why you were there;
What you need to do to get out;
What will happen if you do not cooperate with us.

What you did was decided to do - not cooperate with us completely and refused to send the screenshot.

After doing so we have told you that if you do not do it you will be banned, since you can no prove that any of your chars are not on a 3rd party client.

If you were legit, sending a screenshot would have taken up to 3minutes, we were just arguing for around 15minutes.

Your final answer to us: "just ban me", "ban me", that kind of shows that we should not waste our time with you, don't you think?

After the ban you have uploaded a screenshot with all four normal clients, like you were completely legit, but today you are saying that you were botting only on your fisher... How convenient, only one char was actually botting... There is no way we will be buying your stories.

You took a risk when you decided to bot on our server and now you have the result. We take good care of our server and we will never allow chars that have an unfair advantage remain in our game.

If you want to continue enjoying RSCRevolution legitimely please create a new character.

P.S. Cancel the subscription to the bot so your card does not get charged for next month.

Player avatar

Skulllz Send PM

subscriber

Already in talk with Pluto and Mod Billy, thank you for your concern though.