To N0m and Fate specifically (Mod Billy Being Silly)

Player avatar

Blueberry Send PM

subscriber

So I made an in-game joke playing hide n seek and the hint was "In a land that's suffered blight, with lots of blue things", at Level 48 wilderness ice giants/ice warriors and I said the prize was 10M of something special, the joke being 10 minutes of something special which only 2 people participated in, and I made it clear after I was found that it was not 10M cash, but 10 minutes of something and Mod Billy says how that's spamming the chat, yet I was posting every about 3-6 minutes, which by the way, isn't spam, and then Mod Billy has the audacity to MUTE me for ONE hour, not after I told him I was joking, but after I explained to him that it's not spamming. What kind of legitimate moderator uses their power like this? This is absolutely ridiculous, I been on this server since July 21st of 2014 and I don't think I've seen a moderator more confused than Mod Billy, also closing down a webpage promoting in-game turnip character transformation assuming it's done with third-party software, and since that's the case, quite clear Mod Billy played RSC most likely sometime in 2003 or not at all from 2001-2003. I'm sorry, but Mod Billy is not ready for moderator status using his powers like this. Where's Mod Alex when you need him? Come back, Mod Alex...

Blueberry

Player avatar

Blueberry Send PM

subscriber

Btw the time span between when I told him I was joking to when I explained to Mod Billy that I didn't spam, was nearly 4 minutes apart. That's quite a gap.

Blueberry

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Actually you are the one who is confused. You trolled the honest players by offering a fake prize and wasted people's time repeating the lie in global over and over. If you're going to try something like that in the future you need to keep it in ::2. As for my answer on the other thread, it is completely irrelevant to your now expired mute and was backed by the rest of staff which is why it was the end of the discussion.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol