Y 0 Mata F 0 & y0mataf0

Player avatar

Jane Doe Send PM

subscriber

Banned ?? all accs ? what the hell is going on, i was just training ranged and BANG disconnects and when login says account permanently banned ????

Jane doe banned etc.. ?? ????

Player avatar

Jane Doe Send PM

subscriber

and wnafmyatt too ? it isnt even my char, we shared accounts with him. what the hell ????

Player avatar

yomataofu Send PM

subscriber

i 3 hours straight sit on my ass clicking rats because XP egg didnt want to waste it, i put up autoclicker while i go cigarette with my girlfriend..if thats concidered botting, okay, but not IP bans at least..

Player avatar

yomataofu Send PM

subscriber

y_0_mata_f_0 and y0mataf0, jane doe, pussi nuudel, shouldnt be banned because of this ... sorry for being so rash im feeling pretty anxious about this because this really isnt fair to IP ban me for 5mins for autoclicking, tho i have previous ban on Replica, i learned from that to stay away and i have.
then this... well yomatafou gets banned for that autoclicking, but ive heard lot of many stories people use it for alching etc all the times..

sorry for so chaotic text, went a little panic.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, your character Yomatafou was banned for automated play. You and I both know there was more than just simple auto clicking going on, and even that would be a bannable offense with your history. Since this was your 3rd ban for automated play, keeping in line with our 3-strike policy all characters linked with your account have been permanently banned. As I told you in jail: This is the risk of using third-party programs to play the game for you. We value legitimate players here, and you are welcome to play on new characters provided that you are 100% legitimate.

An administrator will be by to review the ban and make the final determination on any characters that may have been shared. Regardless of the outcome it was very poor judgment on their part to share their accounts with someone who was autoing.

Best,
Mod Billy

Last edited by Billy (21 Apr 2016 08:03)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

yomataofu Send PM

subscriber

yeah the characters were shared wnafmyatt just did a appeal himself.