forum ban appeal

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

forum: oopsies back

no characters are banned but the forum is for some reason, I don't recall every really even posting on it, can I get it unbanned please it's got 5 of my PKers on it, only realized today it's banned

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I'd never do that to you... You've always been good to me in one way or another, I was responding to a couple of them telling them they're sad little cunts and that they should grow up. I am shocked I'd get accused of doing this, I'd never do that to you.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

You have my word that I never participated in anything to do with slandering your name or RSCR's. I like to think that we have some kind of mutual respect for each other, we've had a few run-in's in the past since I joined RSCR and you always dealt with them in the best way possible, I'll always have respect for you and nothing less, I swear to god, the only thing I could have possibly done which would affiliate me with any of those scumbags is that I replied to the message on one, possibly two forum accounts, making it clear I thought whoever was doing it is a friend. I can't remember what I said word for word in response but it was in no way supporting whoevers doing it, the complete opposite. That is unless someone gained access to my forum account and sent a crude message, which I highly doubt considering Q's the only person with those credentials but I don't think he's ever even logged in them.

I like this server, I never bad mouth it or it's staff and I never would. I think Fate has made a mistake here, be nice if it could be rectified ASAP considering me or my group can't get any PK unless it's 3v10, need to make a mutual password and can't because I'm banned.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

The feelings mututal, when you told me that's what I've been accused of I was a little taken back too, I know I don't exactly have a clean record here but I'd never do something like this, it's out of character for me. There must be some kind of a mistake somewhere

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

The feelings mututal, when you told me that's what I've been accused of I was a little taken back too, I know I don't exactly have a clean record here but I'd never do something like this, it's out of character for me. There must be some kind of a mistake somewhere

I +1 it being very out of character for him. He would never do something like that.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

90 views damn in 4 hours damn. My case is turning heads #justiceforoopsie

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Would just like to add that anytime I've found myself caught up in wrong doing on this server I have been the first to come clean and admit it, Pluto - I know you can back me up on that one because you always were the one to deal with anything I've done wrong. I can only assume this is a mistake because I 100% know I never typed up any bad messages, forwarded any, or replied to any with slander about Pluto or RSCR. This is bugging me quite a lot knowing I did nothing wrong, especially as I want to subscribe on that forum account and change some passwords so I can PK