I H I and H e r o

Player avatar

old Send PM

As I was busted botting when I first joined this server by Mod Kleio I expect the reaction that came today.  I was double logging, one account at the mining guild, the other at the AH in edge.

I had just gotten home from school, grabbed my Mac from beside my bed where I had set it last night.  I did not pay any attention to the battery level of my computer, I turned on ESPN to stream to my chrome cast from my computer to have it in the background, and opened up my two clients.  Out of nowhere Kleio summoned me to the Jail.  No problem, he had a few requests of me.  First he asked me if I remember the agreement, (I delete my bot and play legit or I get List Banned which is fair, especially finding out there is a key logger in your bot!)  Back to this afternoon.  In the jail, he asks me to take a full screen shot.  After asking him to help me figure out how, due to the Mac I play on and never having to take one before, my computer begins the sleep process in order to prevent my battery from completely dying.  I ran to my room as fast as I could, grabbed the charger, plugged it into my living room outlet and into my Mac, but it was too late. 

Kleio, I honestly did my best, I tried to take the screenshot, and if it worked, I have yet to find the picture on my Mac, but I will continue searching.  I can honestly say I was not botting, and haven't since our first incident.  I have been completely honest with you, before you even accused me of botting the first time I admitted my wrongdoing and accepted my punishment.  I understand why you were quick the pull the trigger this time, but I promise to you I am playing fair.  I have spent countless hours over the past week clicking, clicking, and more clicking.  I really don't want to lose all of the time that I have put in that is legit, so please, I beg of you to understand that I was trying to do everything I could to provide you with the screenshot, and if I managed to take one and can find it I will upload it. 

I am begging you to believe me, I love this server, and regret the first mistake I made,  please don't ban me for my misfortune.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello,

screenshot was requested just to check if you were using 3rd party software on one or two chars that you were online on at the moment.

There is other recorded evidence that will be reviewed by mods to make a decision to keep you banned or no.

Player avatar

old Send PM

Understandable, But I have not been on a bot since our first incident, and I would be more than happy being screened daily for screenshots of my client.  Both of these characters, along with the other characters on my list are legit.

I have been completely honest with you every step of the way, I have been compliant, and I am extremely frustrated that I did not check my Mac battery percent before beginning play yesterday.

Player avatar

old Send PM

Hi guys, I'm doing my best to remain patient, but it's the weekend, I haven't done anything wrong, and I was really looking forward to smithing this weekend.  Can you please update me on why this is taking so long?