so you banned my account for giving out my rares?

Player avatar

castle in the sky Send PM

rares i recieved from matthew back from when i quit weeks ago? really??? and you gave matthew "possible duplication bullshit"?  really? did you know that when i quit i gave matthew all my rares???? and he has my facebook, he knows how to contact me so he gave me my rares back what was left. nearly 28 rares Ask Pluto, apparently mods don't listen, so whats this, apparently i'm not aloud to login give my rares out before i quit, so you banned my account this and this was going to be the last time i play, check logs, mod tru, admin pluto, even mod yoyos should know, even yoyos got donated 2 mask sets donated from me,                   is this  a form of corrupt staff perhaps, i shouldn't have to wakeup listen  drama, because mods cannot do thier job and findout the player they banned gaveout all 28 rares to matthew, Then matthew gave them back to him, you know who this is, unban  "respectable" and u better not have taken them from the players i gave rares to, This is bullcrap, when pluto gets on he'll sort it out.                      Check trade logs, Did Nrrrrr  give matthew 28 rares before getting banned, yes any mod with half a brain knows how to check trade logs

quit treating matthew like shit, he volunteered as staff for you guys for a long time, i don't care if i get unbanned, you better be giving matthew back the yellow phat, and all the players if you stole thier rares... i want you to know you wrongfully banned...  i was going to host an event and giveout random rares to random people,
for fun then quit for good.                   

you guys  "Do not allow that" i guess this is a new rule huh?            p.s. check all trades from nrrrrr to matthew           "mods who can't do thier job" instantly jump to conclusion of duplication.                You've made dumb assumptions and made an asshole out of me and yourselves

Last edited by castle in the sky (28 Jan 2016 15:47)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Sirid. you have been banned possibly 15-20 times. Yet you keep playing behind hidden accounts.

Banned account = banned items, I think that's pretty logic.

I've never had an issue with Matthew ever, if not he knows how many times we have dealt with you and your drama. You were even given a second chance and kept going with your personal information release on several of our players, threatened staff, bad language, forum spams..

All accounts of yours will be banned in the future. and there are absolutely no reasons as to why your items are going to swim around the server, they were banned together with your accounts.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.