Banned for fishing?

Player avatar

Kliffington Send PM

I don't understand, I was watching Netflix while I was clicking on a fishing spot trying to level up to 40 and was banned suddenly...
Maybe someone thought I was botting because I was letting the shrimp hit the ground, but I wasn't using a bot.

I was paying attention and no one even bothered to ask me if I was there, if they did, they would see I was actually there.

Please re-consider this ban as I truly enjoy this server so far, and would hate to be forced to start over because of this misunderstanding.

Player avatar

Kliffington Send PM

I understand you banned me because you have sufficient evidence to believe I was, and I can also understand how it would appear that I was using a bot.

I'm on a laptop, it is placed on the coffee table next to my couch. After I positioned the mouse on the fishing spot, I laid down and just starting left-clicking on it while I watch Netflix on the TV. The mouse cursor would never have moved like this, and I was essentially just mindlessly clicking on the spot, occasionally looking at the screen.

This may have appeared to have the same behaviors of someone using a bot, since the mouse cursor never moved since my left-click button on my laptop mouse pad would not have moved the cursor.

Never once did I see anyone ask me if I was actually there playing. If someone had, I would have been able to promptly respond and whichever Mod banned me would have seen that I was in fact there.

I'll be waiting here in the forum to answer any questions the Mods may have for me.