Ban appeal

Player avatar

BloodZ21 Send PM

subscriber

I got banned what was the reasoning behind this? i talked to moderator yesterday about my situation with people. Mod tru helped me out a lot yesterday and i was going to quit, now i got banned?. By the moderator tru is the best moderator ever in any game seen. I was also never giving a warning prior to ban. Also i was being harassed, followed and ganged by people and pked, and i was very frustrated i might of said something i didn't mean to say and i apologize.

Last edited by BloodZ21 (13 Jan 2016 22:12)

2 #dtf

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

You have broken our chat rules in an extreme way, we won't be copying any the logs since you know what you have typed. You will be allowed to continue playing here only if you promise change to your ways of interacting with other players and the way you express your anger when you get pk'ed.

We have talked about you getting pk'ed, wilderness is for pk'ing and if you don't like the teams of pk'ers at your training spots you should not train there, we have talked about this already.

Player avatar

BloodZ21 Send PM

subscriber

yeah i promise, i even talked about it with mod tru, it will not happen again. i guarantee it.

2 #dtf

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

You've been unbanned.

Please remember:
No racism or sexism;
No sexualy explicit content;
No derogatory statements, including personal insults;
No real life threats;
No sharing of personal information (names, skype contacts, ip addresses, etc.);
No spamming;