two new ideas.

Player avatar

fir3 str1ker Send PM

subscriber

I thought it may be a good idea to add a new spell for high level magic that would put items in your bank account. It would be nice for farming to use a spell to put items in your bank.

I also had an economy protecting idea. I was thinking a flat tax or fee added to the AH up to a certain GP amount would be a good idea to fund drop parties, so that when new items are made they are purchased by a mod and they are dropped for players so that we dont have hundreds of items being spawned and dropped. I can go more in depth on this idea if there is interest.

side note I also would love to have a total sales number on the AH sold screen.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

The magic spell isn't too bad of an idea.   If we can turn bones into bananas then we should be able to send 1 item to the bank.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

down with the first idea. but the second one, a GP tax to fund drop parties....... no bc I personally hate drop parties, and usually theres a good bit of donators for events like that

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i think it would be better if u could get a spell to note items, not send right to the bank.

Player avatar

aquacool Send PM

subscriber

I like the first idea but I am not convinced by the second idea

Player avatar

Mod reptar Send PM

+1 I agree with the other posts on here first idea would be great but, should require 90+ magic as you wouldn't want an army of level 3's abusing it. The 2cd idea I do not support as like Chroz said many donate for these event as is, and mods often do events for whatever holiday item staff is introducing into the community.