Ban Appeal

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

1) Include relevant character names. Triz lvl 116 and Gray lvl 3

2) Do not post on other peoples ban appeals. duh!

3) We do not unban for using a bot. If you were caught botting, its because we have enough evidence to do so. duh!

4) Once an appeal is closed, do not continue to post appeal after appeal. duh!

5) Emailing or pming me will not be responded to. Ban appeals are done always in the thread -- not through email and definitely not through in-game chat. duh!

I WANT FATE OR n0m to look at my case this is bullshit i poured hours into this game over the last 3 weeks and now its wasted cause you have 2 corrupt mods one named Tru and one named Pluto helping out there friends and so called havin evidence but wont show shit! bunch of punk motha fuckers!  Fate please look into this or n0m this is rediculous your gunna let these 2 control the server you will go down just like turnip..... and pluto dont even type nothing to me here you lieng peice of shit. I will only respond to fate or n0m...... until then fuck pluto and tru! lieng assholes!!!

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

So Pluto and mod tru banning without evidence? Then one won't say what or show proof? Hmmmmmm. Maybe this guy just said a littte truth and hurt ones ego. Pluto power freak perhaps? Seems a little odd to say the least..judging from the guys post he seems legit..but you just never know..*comraads*

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto I'll post where I want to post got it? Isn't that what forums is for? are we not aloud to make assumptions?*without been abusive which I was not* Stop been a power freak period. Stop a topic on forums if you don't want people to post after the discussion is done? Logic.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hate to chime in here as it's hypocritical; however, Padwan121 -- this is not your ban appeal. You're not even supposed to be posting in one that is not your own.

If you have an issue with someone take it up with them personally or PM someone about it... At this point you're merely throwing slander around. Get off his bandwagon.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

ephrin how about you get off of plutos bandwagon buddy.... suckin a corrupted mods dick... and pluto you know what im sick of hearing about this so called evidence your using to save your freinds ass why dont you post it here let everybody fuckin see it...... YOU WONT CUZ THERE IS NONE .... and by the way someone above you is looking into it and ill be back on shortly to send you a nice lil pm in game big_smile IM GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO SHOW THE WHOLE COMMUNITY YOUR EVIDENCE HAHA WHAT A JOKE DUDE!

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

gramcoast Send PM

pluto is kind and gentle overloard he only banned me a week for my c*ck talk

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

TotalEnigma said:

ephrin how about you get off of plutos bandwagon buddy.... suckin a corrupted mods dick... and pluto you know what im sick of hearing about this so called evidence your using to save your freinds ass why dont you post it here let everybody fuckin see it...... YOU WONT CUZ THERE IS NONE .... and by the way someone above you is looking into it and ill be back on shortly to send you a nice lil pm in game big_smile IM GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO SHOW THE WHOLE COMMUNITY YOUR EVIDENCE HAHA WHAT A JOKE DUDE!

lol.

I wish you the best of luck. (/sarcasm) I already can see the outcome -- you're attitude is just as toxic as the offence you've apparently committed. I'm not on any bandwagon. I just have an IQ north of 100; that's the difference.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]