Create a new forum TOPIC for {postive Comments}how players helped you!

Player avatar

Faded Blurrrrr Send PM

a FORUM about postive thoughts!        (HELPFUL PLAYERS AND HOW THEY HELPED YOU!)

I would like to see a forum topic  for all the players to commend  and shout out for the players who helped them out ingame!

just a way to honor the people who helped you out!

The new forum name like (NEWS)               could be   "HONORARY Commentaries"  a  category for the forums

Last edited by Faded Blurrrrr (16 Dec 2015 06:06)

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

When I started playing a guy named godemis gave me 35k cash and a rune battle axe. Kept me playing. And that was months ago.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

<3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

AlanB1993 Send PM

YoYo gave me full Mithril when I was like 25 flat, then game me full Addy, then full Rune. He kept tabs on me every 20-30 minutes and helped me on training spots. Great guy.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

When I came to this server back in may 2014, like 9th of may I believe.

There was almost no rune items ingame, there was no rune plates, no rune 2handers, rune battle axes etc etc, no1 was even close to 99 smithing, or even 85 at that time.

So people ran around with full mithril, like addy battle axe was best, next to the rune long, that u could only buy if you did all quests for dragon slayer.

So I had to kill npcs for coins, and go to port sarim and buy a addy battle axe of my own.

That way I worked myself up to a rune long, by buying it from a player who finished the drag slayer.

I believe Padwan was one of the first guys that helped me here getting up, i am not sure.

Then I was one of the first guys with most time on my hands, creating 3 more accounts, got them all to flats on 2x xp rates. which took some time, but back then it was the one with most online time would be the guy with best accounts etc etc, til they highered the xp rates big_smile but anyways! good memories, nice start! I'm also happy to help out anyone I can, newcommer as older player, let me know ingame ;

yoyo yos, y0y0 y0s, and tutor are the ones i'm most active on!

Peace

yoyo yos

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

when i started out, this guy named pallo gave me everything and still does, so big thanks to him.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

When i started i went to the wild and people just kept dropping all their items to me!

And they still do, ty.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

I'm self made muthafuckaaaa, I don't owe you a god damn thing.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

when i started the game i was the most handsome fin player ever and still i am.

Player avatar

Faded Blurrrrr Send PM

This is sad near nobody has any positive comment to say about other players... instead people just trolled the last few commets.. pretty low guys.

Last edited by Faded Blurrrrr (30 Dec 2015 15:25)

Player avatar

Triz Send PM

when i first started i would go in a wild to train and every douchebag and there mom would pk me even tho they are not getting any items... real good community here

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

When I came to this server back in may 2014, like 9th of may I believe.

There was almost no rune items ingame, there was no rune plates, no rune 2handers, rune battle axes etc etc, no1 was even close to 99 smithing, or even 85 at that time.

So people ran around with full mithril, like addy battle axe was best, next to the rune long, that u could only buy if you did all quests for dragon slayer.

So I had to kill npcs for coins, and go to port sarim and buy a addy battle axe of my own.

That way I worked myself up to a rune long, by buying it from a player who finished the drag slayer.

I believe Padwan was one of the first guys that helped me here getting up, i am not sure.

Then I was one of the first guys with most time on my hands, creating 3 more accounts, got them all to flats on 2x xp rates. which took some time, but back then it was the one with most online time would be the guy with best accounts etc etc, til they highered the xp rates big_smile but anyways! good memories, nice start! I'm also happy to help out anyone I can, newcommer as older player, let me know ingame ;

yoyo yos, y0y0 y0s, and tutor are the ones i'm most active on!

Peace

Yoyos when you first started remember that I always had like 4 fishers on karamja docks and you were fishing for days with me? Pretty sure I gave you some starter gear tongue

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log