General Information & New Mod

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

A few things to announce:: Before I get to everything else, please welcome Mod Rane (sellerane) to the staff. I am positive he will be a great addition to the team. Now on to the fun stuff.

1) Please be aware of people attempting to scam you. There are two trade screens, PAY ATTENTION.

2) Lvl 3 Staking. If you stake a level 3 who, during the duel, gains a few levels -- That is a scam. In addition to #1, we WILL be reverting these scams and I will be deciding how long of a suspension you will receive ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTER. It is ridiculous to me that people are that immature, scummy, and greedy to scam on a 80 person private server.

3) There have been added NPC's to the following locations:: Thugs in lvl 6 wilderness, Red Spiders in both Wilderness Locations, 2 extra Moss giants in the Varrock Sewers.

4) We know. Stop bugging me. Thieving sucks and Fate is going to work on a better formula, it will take time though but Fate will be doing a server update day soon.

5) We have two major things coming soon -- Screen resizing (in bug testing), and adding Spawn Location changers (change from Lumbridge to Edgeville). Once those go live (just bear with us a little longer), we will be trying to figure out ideas for bringing back the Pk scene. Idea's that aren't heavy in code or just plain stupid are always welcome. While you may not see it, we do discuss a lot of idea's in our private chats.

5) We know Sheep Herder is bugged.

Anyways, just a few status updates and changes and policy clarifications. Felt you guys deserved an update on how things are progressing. As always, please report bugs to the bug forum and post good suggestions to the suggestion forums.

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

I can be fun stuff too sad

Cant wait for the screen resizing and spawn location updates, this is for sure best news post I have ever read here smile

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

Congrats Mod Rane. Now we can bother you even more so about things that don't matter.

Player avatar

DT89 Send PM

subscriber

What part of the wildy are these thugs at?

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

I think to change your spawn location you should have to either do a quest or pay a reasonable fee of money.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

too little and too late.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I got scammed level 3 staking yesterday (he leveled to 4 mid fight). I thought this was just my own fault since I didn't ask him to log, but still very disappointed I lost 2 bunny ears due to this. His name was cali dreaming. Anways con grats sellerane on mod!

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Grats to Sellerane on mod, seems like a good selection to me and definitely needed!

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Gratz sellerane  well deserved buddy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

I'm removing all chat that doesn't pertain to this post. We have forums, use the correct one. By all means, post ACTUAL, non bullshit suggestions that won't ruin other peoples experience and we will gladly look at it. But so far, most suggestions focus on making everything a pking world, when most of our players don't want to pk.

For me, personally, I am an advocate of an option that sets you into Red mode and all xp gained for combat is boosted by 10 or 15x, but no high scores and if you leave red mode you lose your combat stats.

That idea doesn't impose itself on other players who simply don't want to pk.

We added rune purchasing of Chaos and Death runes. Hobgoblins drop bloods often, and we upped the amount and percentage of giants and demons and dragons for blood runes. I am not opposed to changing blood runes to be more common, either. But making them easy when they SHOULD be somewhat harder to find is not the best option.

This thread is closed. Think of ideas that won't nullify non-pkers hard work and post it or pm it to me.