RSCR Easter and server information

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone!
I'm now back from little break during Easter. It was very relaxing and needed after the intense quest replications smile

How was your easter?

I understand many of you want some pking updates(?) We had a staff meeting and we have listed some ideas from our players as well as brainstorming some nice reasonable ideas for the PK scene.

Okay, so the first one I thought of is... that it's very hard for pkers to obtain supplies (Runes, Food, potions)  used for PK. So in order to fix the time wasted trying to obtain these items, we have to make a some sort of market system.
It doesn't really work having people log in at different time zones selling you stuff. We have currently started to develop a Auction House / Grand exchange system. It will be our OWN system and you guys will have the chance to tell us how this system is going to work under the development.

The market change will not only solve the pkers to get faster supplies it will also help newcomers to obtain items quicker and easier.

Lets not forget the NPC in wild who sell you different type of runes - Just a reminder till the market system is implemented.

A new unique PK system which you can access at any time and get rewarded per event could be a lot of fun. We are going to implement a PK system and we are not sure yet how it's going to work, let's create a massive fun system together? Post your ideas in this topic.

EASTER EVENT:

On Easter we were not available to make a release of the Easter Rare items due to celebrating Easter away from our computers.
We are not going to skip this year Easter!
We will be holding a 2 days easter event(You can find when the easter event starts at the top of our wesite) with F2P random drops, wilderness monster drops, and several PK events hosted by our moderators and administrators. There will also be a Doubled Experience throughout the whole event! This includes the skilling stats aswell.

Mod Hobbs:
Has now been promoted to Admin. He have been extremely active and devoted towards RSCRevolution since the first day he was joining our staff team. I don't need to say much other than he definitely deserves to be ranked higher. Congratulations hobbs you are amazing.

Resizable Client:
n0m have been working on the resizable client, it is very near to be done and we were thinking of releasing the new client along with fixing the progress bar and remove the Arena System interface and it's options replaced with a spawn location changer I.E: You will be able to change your default Lumbridge death location spawn to Edgeville so on.

Bug fixes today :
-Fixed Trading accross the river in Catherby.
-Raised the succeed rate for Thieving.
-You can now Regain ALL Family Crest Gauntlets if you lose them by going to respective brother.

TLDR;
Auction House / Grand Exchange - Our own built Market system will be implemented in the next few days.
Post your Automatic PK Event system idea below and we together can make the best system!
Easter event: F2P random drops, wilderness monsters drop and several hosted events by our moderators and admins together with doubled experience throughout the whole event (2 days). A total of 300 Bunny ears + easter eggs will be released.(You can find when the easter event starts at the top of our wesite)
Recent bug fixes can be found above.
Resizing the client will soon be released.
Mod Hobbs has been promoted to Admin big congratulations to him!

Best Regards,
Fate

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

YES !! ty fate. can we get a capture the flag minigame too? that would be cool.
but a pking minigame for low lvls with basic food for free would be overkill

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

The updates just keep coming better, this has everything I asked for and more. Thanks to all the staff, you guys are amazing! I say that on the behalf on most of us.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

novalys Send PM

subscriber

Awesome update and congratz to Hobbs, he deserves it!

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

Love the updates, just please please bug check the auction house intensely before release cuzz that is what allowed the dupe glitch on turnip that killed there server last year.

Re-sizable client awesome, and random f2p drops like off monsters? or just randomly going to show up as were walking around?

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

There will be both drops from several monsters in wilderness and at random coords around in F2P map places.
Announcement ingame will be displayed each time they are going to be dropped.

Thank you guys for the great feedback as usual wink

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

-You can now Regain ALL Family Crest Gauntlets if you lose them by going to respective brother.

Does this allow us to purposely lose our gauntlets and get a different pair? For example onc ei'm 99 cooking i'd like to be able to switch to Goldsmithing gauntlets.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

I really like the lumbridge/edge spawn idea. this is also an idea that promotes pking very nicely. sometimes when ya die ur like hell naw now making that walk to edge.
+1

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Cameronza said:

Fate said:

Does this allow us to purposely lose our gauntlets and get a different pair? For example onc ei'm 99 cooking i'd like to be able to switch to Goldsmithing gauntlets.

Exactly, I made it so you can get all three gauntlets after you've completed the Family Crest quest. I don't see why you should be limited to stick with only one of these.

EDIT: You can now have all of the three gauntlets at your account at the same time, but only wear one at a time ofc.

Player avatar

DT89 Send PM

subscriber

Great updates.  Hopefully this will help the  game go  from strength to strength.

Great Hobbs btw

Player avatar

Outlaw4lf Send PM

subscriber

Awesome, GREAT JOB guys appreciate all the hard work!!! and congratulation to Hobbs very well deserved!!! Can't wait until all the updates come into fruition.

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

How about this, i get pked in lvl 40 wild, i respawn in edge, i will be able to reenter wild before the other guy can bank. If the bank is sorted, it only takes seconds to regear.

Player avatar

Della Send PM

subscriber

Higher exp at Castle! Add few npcs in caslte who drops "alot" runes and swordfish/sharks...

And change the EXP system as Rs2.. So evey time you hit, you will get exp. so if you hit a 30, (30 x 10 = 300 exp) it wil make training more fun!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

AWESOME UPDATES GUYS THIS WILL BRING IN SO MANY MORE PEOPLE! ;D

/scream

p.s. gratz hobbs you lady you. <3

PK ideas::

A place on the boarder where it's f2p 24/7 with a fence like varrock wild

Capes that aren't in your inventory but is a cosmetic you get from makeover mage for pking purposes.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Apr 2015 03:37)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

some will be disadvantaged as they were on all easter waiting for something to happen & will not be avaliable the following weekend ( when you are doing the easter holiday ) but good job on finally doing something

Player avatar

I P K U Send PM

subscriber

Nice thanks for the hard work cant wait for easter event!

Player avatar

CamHart Send PM

subscriber

I'm all for the Auction house.  Not sure if my post did anything, but it can be closed now.  http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3734

sellerane said:

Love the updates, just please please bug check the auction house intensely before release cuzz that is what allowed the dupe glitch on turnip that killed there server last year.

sellerane you make me laugh.  I'm all for people learning/growing and with that new knowledge changing their opinions.  So kudos to you for learning/growing/changing your opinion.  But I'm still laughing haha.

sellerane said:

CamHart said:

sellerane said:

No to auction house, no to grand exchange. NO TO turnip

Are you willing to say why not?

the reasons stated above work, would just end up increasing the value of items and lead to some sort of duplication glitch issue. park an alt with cash in edge and put effort into buying what you need.

http://www.snappypixels.com/wp-content/ … dnt-39.gif

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

So with your timer, it says "time left to RSCR easter event". does this mean its not for 2 days, or its going on now, and has 2 days left till its over? if its the latter your wording does no give that impression.

Player avatar

CamHart Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

So with your timer, it says "time left to RSCR easter event". does this mean its not for 2 days, or its going on now, and has 2 days left till its over? if its the latter your wording does no give that impression.

I'm in agreement with this.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

CamHart said:

GLeU said:

I'm in agreement with this.

Time left til* RSCR Easter Event

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Apr 2015 05:45)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook