Update Previews (and some minor changes)

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Oo said:

something should be done to attract more players only 37 on while cornflakes has 135 lol

Character transfers and turnip exp rates = win.

But what do I know.

~K!zL

Would kill rsc even more.
Most of rscr players would quit and wait for a new real server or just really quit.
This would become the new turnip with better staff but who cares when the game is shit :s.

If you pay rl  €€€ by mail I'll make you a decent account wink.

Player avatar

Hayden Send PM

subscriber

Bring character trades in already best idea yet

~So Kurupt~
GoonSquad For Life

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

big_smile

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Can not wait to do the watchtower quest!!  I am wondering will the ogre city dungeon be the same as real rscrevolution?    blue dragons and greater demons in the cage for people to ranged or mage train?.

Regarding the account trading if someone  trades an account to someone else does the items on the character get traded also or will they be wiped from the bank? 

my only concern with account transferring is that this will make it so people can buy or sell accounts for real cash.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Yeah the dungeon will have blue drags and caged black demons.

Items are probably transferred, need mod to confirm.

Well you technically pay $5 to transfer it due to requiring a gold mem sub to transfer. And really, it's the same as paying $ for in-game gold or items, but for accounts in this scenario. There's not much you can do to avert RWTers without removing changes that are made. :\ Or not changing at all.

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the update Mod Hobbs, informing us of the future updates is just one of the many reasons this is the best server out! Also I was wondering if the Yanille Agility Dungeon has had any progress. I know the staff has a ton on their plate, but a guesstimate on when this could be expected would be awesome! Thanks again Mod Hobbs and RSCR Staff...y'all are the cats pajamas.

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

Can not wait to do the watchtower quest!!  I am wondering will the ogre city dungeon be the same as real rscrevolution?    blue dragons and greater demons in the cage for people to ranged or mage train?.

Regarding the account trading if someone  trades an account to someone else does the items on the character get traded also or will they be wiped from the bank? 

my only concern with account transferring is that this will make it so people can buy or sell accounts for real cash.

Is there a real problem in account selling/buying for real cash? Sure its a bit annoying when some rich kid buys flats with his daddys money but at least the account has been trained by someone.
Allmost all of us is at least 20+ years old. I don't think anyones gonna steal theyr mommas visa to buy pixels anymore tongue.

Yay cmon yanille dungeon! Good drop tables for chaos druid warriors plz!

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

Jusba said:

joe dirt said:

Is there a real problem in account selling/buying for real cash? Sure its a bit annoying when some rich kid buys flats with his daddys money but at least the account has been trained by someone.
Allmost all of us is at least 20+ years old. I don't think anyones gonna steal theyr mommas visa to buy pixels anymore tongue.

I'd say it could mess with in game economy if suddenly players are able to buy and sell things on RSCR with real money beyond subs. I mean whos to say someone might not just be like I'll sell my phat $50+ and eventually high level merchers can force real money purchases to get rares, or possibly use the system to scam people out of there money.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Marc Send PM

sellerane said:

Jusba said:

joe dirt said:

I'd say it could mess with in game economy if suddenly players are able to buy and sell things on RSCR with real money beyond subs. I mean whos to say someone might not just be like I'll sell my phat $50+ and eventually high level merchers can force real money purchases to get rares, or possibly use the system to scam people out of there money.

It would need to be confirmed for good by an admin, but I'm pretty sure you get the account and bank coming with it.

"At least the account has been trained by someone" Exactly, there is no "buy-stats" option like we can see on some other servers *winks*.

You guys can get accounts from a friend that quits and wants to get rid of it for good. With the official trade way, we can keep tab on account owner, and are in no way responsible of what happens with the account once you give it away (i.e scamming); new owner becomes sole possessor of it.

The lasts details about this will be discussed and finalized soon so look out for it.

Mod Marc
Also Known as Badboy666, PM me if you need any help. Inbox if it's a private matter and I'm offline.

Happy Rev'ing Guys!!

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

sellerane said:

Jusba said:

joe dirt said:

We are not talking about creating items from thin. Also as far as I know we are not talking about buying/selling items, just accounts.
Buying or selling items for rl cash should not be publicly tolerated. That shit would hurt economy in the way you described. Everyone would sell theyr items to people who pay rl money.

Btw anyone can sell or buy accounts or items for real life cash if they are careful enough.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Buying flats account.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

Jusba said:

sellerane said:

Jusba said:

We are not talking about creating items from thin. Also as far as I know we are not talking about buying/selling items, just accounts.
Buying or selling items for rl cash should not be publicly tolerated. That shit would hurt economy in the way you described. Everyone would sell theyr items to people who pay rl money.

Btw anyone can sell or buy accounts or items for real life cash if they are careful enough.

create lv 3 account, put desired Item to sell on said account, and then trade account would be how I could see it being exploited. I am guessing the mods will look over all account trades though and ensure things like this aren't happening.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

sellerane said:

Jusba said:

sellerane said:

create lv 3 account, put desired Item to sell on said account, and then trade account would be how I could see it being exploited. I am guessing the mods will look over all account trades though and ensure things like this aren't happening.

I don't get it.
Why not just use trade? Anyone could be selling items for rl money right now. There is on way of monitoring it.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

selling flats 100.000$ ea, pm, or package deal 300.000 dollars for 5 flats.

yoyo yos