Array of Events!

Mod Playah Send PM

Hello everyone! I'd like to invite you to an array of events. Some PVP, some PVM. Ultimately the main prize of each 'big' event will be A Cyan Reaper Hood! (Five in total to give away) 3482.PNG

The date and time for the event is scheduled to start at 21:00 GMT on Friday (Tomorrow) 23rd February. If you all, as a majority would prefer the events to be 24 hours later - (Saturday 24th @ 21:00 GMT) - This is possible, but would require your feedback ASAP and I'll move the events to Saturday instead of Friday

m9GzLl_gxoE2wg

Depending on the turnout, there will likely be many other events too. Such as; survivals, lottery, PVP etc. The prizes for other events are undetermined at the moment and will most likely come from my bank, so I'll have a look and see what I've got. If anyone would like to make any donations, please let me know via Discord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ

What events can we expect? - The main events with will be 61s staking, Flats 1v1 PK, Manual Survival, Hunger Games and Flats or 3s Boxing

What are the rules for 61s staking? - RSC 'og' items only, you must bring your own pots

What are the rules for Flats 1v1? - Basic F2P pking items only like Roon large, plate, legs, 2h and regular/pk/rainbow gloves, boots and amulet

What is a manual survival? - It's an area on the map that is specifically designed to host a survival that is set up by a Mod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope to see you all there and Good Luck!

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

RSCR Staff Team

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Not sure I understand, you have events planned for Friday and if those events go well, you will have more on Saturday?

Or do you need us to vote to have events on Friday?

Mod Playah Send PM

drew56 said:

Not sure I understand, you have events planned for Friday and if those events go well, you will have more on Saturday?

Or do you need us to vote to have events on Friday?

I've reworded it slightly. Events planned for Friday (about 21.5 hours from now) if the feedback before then is overwhelming that Saturday is preferred then I'll cancel tomorrow and move it to Saturday.