Gained 4 strength levels with shared xp

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hi,

Decided to make a mage tonight, my new year's eves aren't what they used to be ? anyway, I'm training defence with shared xp from X Alex X to 1 Mage. I had it set to share defence only and it was going fine until I logged out and back in 5 minutes later and it had gained 4 strength levels.

I haven't used to shared xp feature since it was first launched so I've potentially messed up and if that's the case I apologise but other levels seem to be a bit messed up also, strength is 4/50 at the moment and magic is 85/1 a few other skills seem affected in a similar way.

Not the end of the world but I'd rather not have the 4 strength if possible.

P.s thanks for the Christmas things that have been going on, genuinely enjoyed it over the Christmas holidays!

Alex

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

It's likely you're on a really old client and your issues are just visual. Download the latest client from website or load launcher.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Terror said:

It's likely you're on a really old client and your issues are just visual. Download the latest client from website or load launcher.

Thanks for the reply, tried it on desktop and all seems well but those 2 strength levels appear to be real, ran it by a comb calculator to verify. I'll reinstall the android client I think it failed to do the update so I just told it to not install at the time.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Back to 1 strength, thanks so much for sorting it (I'm assuming you did!) Much appreciated!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex