skills

ahhhhhpan Send PM

hi,Everyone

I would like to ask you how to quickly

improve the skill level of senior players?

Because i am already a sub,but i still feel

that the skill improvement is a little slow.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Which skill are you referring to?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

ahhhhhpan Send PM

Terror said:

Which skill are you referring to?

Smithing/Ming/Fishing

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Taking a look at your account you only have a platinum sub activated. To get the best XP you need to have both gold and platinum activated together (they stack).

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

ahhhhhpan Send PM

Can Platinum subscription and Gold subscription be used at the same time? Will the effects stack?
Is the use date the same as 30DAY?

Terror said:

Taking a look at your account you only have a platinum sub activated. To get the best XP you need to have both gold and platinum activated together (they stack).

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

ahhhhhpan said:

Can Platinum subscription and Gold subscription be used at the same time? Will the effects stack?
Is the use date the same as 30DAY?

Terror said:

Yes.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

yeah man it sounds a little pricey at $15/month but it's not like the owners are getting rich off it or anything. Without both subs this game would of had to shut down from a financial POV years ago.

Welcome to RSCR ! I've been around forever and have a pretty good general knowledge of the server and especially RSC as a whole. PM Darksol ingame if you have any quick questions you might need answered. Or just want to say hi

Last edited by Synbios (8 Jun 2022 20:23)

ahhhhhpan Send PM

thank you
my Vermouth just want to say hi;)

Synbios said:

yeah man it sounds a little pricey at $15/month but it's not like the owners are getting rich off it or anything. Without both subs this game would of had to shut down from a financial POV years ago.

Welcome to RSCR ! I've been around forever and have a pretty good general knowledge of the server and especially RSC as a whole. PM Darksol ingame if you have any quick questions you might need answered. Or just want to say hi