Increased Team Slots

new years Send PM

Hello. So I just made a ticket submission on suggestions, but I wanted to potentially get some feedback from the community to help advance this suggestion to the top of the list. Its a very easy fix , requires almost no effort for the staff to implement, and has huge benefits.
    One of the main things that keeps new or old players playing, is a sense of community. Teams help provide that means, as it helps players create bonds through comradery. Imagine logging in after a 6 month hiatus to find out You've been kicked from Your team. It wouldnt be a good feeling. But this is the only way I can think of creating space in My team for more active or new players. Replace the 10 Player team cap with like 30 or even 50 people. I only let one account per person join my team, and its already capped at 10 and overflowing. This should really be implemented asap. Its important for the server. Thanks for Your time.

new years Send PM

We dont even really care about the perk benefits from having a team with high skills I.E. noted items. We just wanted to be able to all chat with eachother when we get on.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

i totally agree with this

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I fully back this idea with a +1 +1 +1