How to Tell if Someones Using an Autoclicker (Mod Friendly)

cfode2 Send PM

Hello I noticed that Mods aren't really too savvy on telling if someones auto clicking or not, so I wanna provide a strategy to tell if someones auto clicking. Since alot of the time I like to spam click while holding the mouse and watching tv or even resting my eyes, but im not auto clicking, and I'd like to not be harassed over it. If You guys have access to the click times that a player has, copy and paste the click times into a notepad (Like five or 10 minutes worth of clicks), then copy one of the times between clicks and ctrl F search next, put the time in, and click next, next, next . If they are using an auto clicker, there will be a pattern. It would have to be a pretty advanced bot to randomize click times. Any type of standard macro program or autoclicker, You have to write out the times between clicks, so there will be a pattern that forms. This isn't meant to come across vindictive or anything I literally just wanna help You guys discern between botters and legit players easier. Thanks for Your time

Player avatar

Pathaan Send PM

what the fuck is an auto clicker back in my day we put our guns upon someone elses head to click it for us XD

The Stinger Worships Potato and the Potato feeds him