No longer aggroed by slayer monsters on task

Player avatar

Giga Boss Send PM

So.. I recently bought and drank an Enrage Potion to see if it would make chickens aggro me, as it says "makes slayer monsters aggro you" and they can be assigned as a task, but it didn't. Thought nothing of it and went on with my day.

Then I noticed Swamp Slimes no longer aggro me while on task. Then I tried a low level task wizards, 2 aggroed me then stopped (may have been enrage potion running out). Swamp Slimes are level 55, I'm level 112 currently but definitely had the tasks at 110 and 111 and had free aggro from them.

So here's what I'm theorizing.

Every new account created has permanent aggro from every monster they are on a task for, UNTIL:
They for whatever reason drink an Enrage Potion.

So it would seem my account is now permanently nerfed. I suggest 3 possible options to rectify this:

• 1. Give me back my permanent aggro buff (not sure if possible)
  • 2. Fix the permanent aggro bug and remove it from everyone, making them have to use Enrage Potions. (and I would make Enrage Potions able to be made through herblore somehow, and/or extend their length greatly)
  • 3. Remove the Enrage Potion requirement for getting aggro from slayer tasks.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I picked option 1 and removed the potion from your account.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Giga Boss Send PM

hey thanks Terror, i would also say remove those from the shop until you decide what to do with them

or you could make them separate function that doesn't interfere with slayer aggro buff and have them make every monster aggro, so people who feel like paying 40k an hour to afk on things outside of wilderness could do that. but maybe they require something like level 50 slayer to use. just a thought

Last edited by Giga Boss (17 Aug 2021 22:43)