hello! kinda new kinda not.

Player avatar

vaykka Send PM

so it seems i have played here before. well in rsclegacy to be exact. i just managed to complete the transfer. amazing how it still worked after 3 years of inactivity.
i also noticed i am completely naked, all my items are missing and i read about it that you don't do anything about it.
well my only concern is quest items or like quest rewards, how do i get those back? cos the quests are completed but the items aren't coming back. like the silverlight sword from demonslayer quest for example.

other than that, i'm glad you guys are still open.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Depends which quest rewards you mean. Most (if not all) quest items and some rewards you can re-obtain from the appropriate quest npc, or by simply backtracking a bit. The whistles for the Holy Grail quest spawn post-quest regardless of whether you have the tablecloth.

Silverlight you can re-obtain from Sir Siegfried Erkle at the top floor of the Legends guild (he also sells Dusty keys and Maze keys).

If you somehow don't have the watchtower spell unlocked despite having finished the quest, a senior mod can help you with that. They can also help with any other quest-related issues. (some rewards like the amulet of accuracy you can also just trade from an alt or buy from other players).

Best of luck, and welcome to RSCRevolution! smile