Dean Martin Ban Appeal

Player avatar

Perry Como Send PM

Hello,

Over the past few months, I have definitely been one of the more vocal and antagonistic players (if not the most). It first began as me attempting to help the server and avoid it from closing and then morphed into insults, memes, and trolling. I can understand that dealing with me would have been annoying and tiresome.     

I do enjoy pking and I have sunk hundreds of hours into that account, and I am asking for it to be unbanned. I am sure there is hesitation in allowing me to return, what I can say is that I will keep my opinions about past/current disagreements to myself and will just the play game and not offer commentary on the players, staff, or server. If I fail to stick to that, I would expect zero tolerance and a total ban.

Thanks.

Player avatar

Xrpx Send PM

fair point

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your well written and honest appeal. The staff team have decided to let you have another chance to PK using your account under the zero tolerance terms offer that you put forward. The appeal has been accepted.

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules