[COMPLETED] 1v1 Flats F2P DM Tournament 1st December - free entry

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

After a quick kill and a bloody comeback from O P R A H, fighting himself into the third round in a best of 3 final, out came victorious: Mr T!
Congratulations to the winner and runner-up! And a thank-you to everyone for participating and watching the fights, and to the anonymous donator for helping out!

tDJyzFV.png

Dear Players you are invited to join the mod team and 16 other lucky players for a Flat's Deathmatch event, where the winner will take the entire pot of a WHOPPING 16 MILLION GOLD COINS! thanks to an anonymous donation.

Requirements:

- 114 to 123 combat, 99 Attack, Defense, Strength, Hitpoints. Magic and Prayer is optional, but strongly advised
- F2P ONLY
- BRING YOUR OWN GEAR! (Pots, food, casts, etc... Nothing will be provided for you!)
- This event is NOT SAFE!!! You will be skulled for every fight! (skull is automatic in this arena)
- No Weakens (disabled in this arena)
- No Protect Items (disabled in this arena)
- No Ancient Talismans or free PK related gear
- No PK Capes
- No Skillcapes
- No Hardened Armour etc just standard rune.
- Patience as this is a mod hosted event.

Rules:
- You may only use 1 character. Attempting to do otherwise may see you disqualified from the event
- Each player who wins a round must leave their opponents loot for a mod to collect for 2nd prize.

Prizes:
- IF YOU PLACE 1st, you will win 16 MILLION GOLD COINS!!
- 2nd place will win all the loot from the previous losers.

When/Where:
- 1st December, 9PM UTC, Wilderness DM Arena

Entries:

1.  w4rmachine
2.  Mr T
3.  Umbaman
4.  Mason rahl
5.  Johnssonrang
6.  Snake bite
7. Zeku
8. Gamble
9. cpf falcon
10. T R U Stake
11. Blackgoose
12. Winter
13. Geej
14. m i x
15. autob0yz
16. monkey man

list is FULL, but there may be people who don't show up. In that case it would be great to have people ready to fill up empty spots. Get in touch with a staff member if you're ready and willing to join.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

DoneldTrumpet Send PM

subscriber

What RSCR needs. Just not with buy-ins but donations made by the Event Mod. This is limitted to very wealthy players most people will not even consider this

Well better than nothing.. Count me in

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Hey.

Very nice idea. smile If 1 mil is too much, maybe reduce the buy in to 500k, so new players or more casual players could join. Perhaps a prize for 2nd place might be a good idea?

Cheers

Last edited by Umbaman (19 Nov 2019 17:51)

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Sign me up
Ill pay After i win

Player avatar

Grannen Send PM

Player avatar

AzzieB Send PM

Im in - Character Zeku

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BuXA8GZ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610197874835193859/650336887390732335/unknown.png[/img]
He comes, I Conquer.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Sign me up - Gamble

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Do we get a refund if we don't show up? I'd love to sign up but with my crazy schedule I can't say for sure if I'll be able to be there. 50/50 shot.

Might sound petty to worry about a mil but that's like a quarter of my bank at the moment. tongue

Player avatar

djz Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Can i join smile??
T R U Stake.

Havn't played in a year but I will be here I think smile!

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Can i join smile??
T R U Stake.

Havn't played in a year but I will be here I think smile!

Sure! You're on the list

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules