subscriber

E N K O said:

I sometimes farm the fort around 3-4am.
Its kind of nice never seeing anyone.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

wont give the server anymore action, probably would just cause more people to quit. We are left with only skillers to PK against and they would probably quit if the fort was deleted, as gay as it is. The server needs to work on getting the players who have quit/ not playing any servers anymore to come back, and they need to do it yesterday. I've logged in 3 times in the past month because for 2 years everything i tried to suggest for the benefit of the wilderness and more active playerbase seem'd to not be taken into the consideration, just because the staff team didn't think thats the way to go, but they are not the ones who PK and know how that shit works. Now theres only a 40 man team against another team who all have to team with eachother, to fight the 40 man team, which is fucking retar***. Might hop back in if people decide to make smaller teams for starters and some players would come back that would actually PK for a change. Otherwise i don't really see the point anymore.

+ i heard they are indeed getting rid of fort, but before you do that, work on something else that brings players into the wildy, because right now there is close to nothing that does it. Me n Gamble have walked through the whole wildy so many times and it's really a rare sight to see a person somewhere besides castle/fort. And be absolutely sure you want to delete fort, before you do it.

Last edited by Jauroo (30 Oct 2019 20:27)

Player avatar

Monkey You Send PM

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

wont give the server anymore action, probably would just cause more people to quit. We are left with only skillers to PK against and they would probably quit if the fort was deleted, as gay as it is. The server needs to work on getting the players who have quit/ not playing any servers anymore to come back, and they need to do it yesterday. I've logged in 3 times in the past month because for 2 years everything i tried to suggest for the benefit of the wilderness and more active playerbase seem'd to not be taken into the consideration, just because the staff team didn't think thats the way to go, but they are not the ones who PK and know how that shit works. Now theres only a 40 man team against another team who all have to team with eachother, to fight the 40 man team, which is fucking retar***. Might hop back in if people decide to make smaller teams for starters and some players would come back that would actually PK for a change. Otherwise i don't really see the point anymore.

+ i heard they are indeed getting rid of fort, but before you do that, work on something else that brings players into the wildy, because right now there is close to nothing that does it. Me n Gamble have walked through the whole wildy so many times and it's really a rare sight to see a person somewhere besides castle/fort. And be absolutely sure you want to delete fort, before you do it.

they will never bring old players back because there hell bent on this slow xp build grind bs

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Jauroo said:

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

i heard they are indeed getting rid of fort, but before you do that, work on something else that brings players into the wildy, because right now there is close to nothing that does it. Me n Gamble have walked through the whole wildy so many times and it's really a rare sight to see a person somewhere besides castle/fort. And be absolutely sure you want to delete fort, before you do it.

Exactly so move all the action to 1 spot, this why low lvls dead cause people sat at fort rather than castle.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Hello

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Oprah123 said:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

The only way to make PKing active is to make grinding for chars/items easier. IT has been suggested 3223i4 times, last topic all Jauros great posts were deleted. What makes you think rev wants any suggestions???? They obviously know better. You can pretend that is not the case but it is. Its tyranny. If you want have a pixel farming spot just add it to nonwild so atleast you wont be lying to yourselves by saying it makes wild active. These farmers will never have enough even when they have hundreds of millions of GP. These skillers/fashionscape guys laughed at PKers, screamed multi, recruited everyone to fight 15vs3 and whatnot bullshit. Disgusting and low behavior with absolutely no interest in PKing just gathering more pixels and making sure they dont lose any. Pathetic.

This server has so much more content, development... it has all the potential in the world. You can pretend the server has low numbers because of some other reason but you are all just lying to yourselves. Pegi said it more than a year ago, PKers really are second class citizens. They hold up the economy, have to grind the most to afford PKing and get absolutely nothing in return. And once theyre all gone you still dont understand where did rev fuck up and play stupid. Fuck outta here boy.

Deleting fort was a good move but rev offers nothing in return. They dont understand that PKing is a huge part of this game/economy. No matter what they wont make the connection and get it thru their thick skulls. Or maybe its someone who wont listen. Who knows. Yeah lets keep rev this hardcore combat training server forever to keep PKers as slaves for the economy. Not going to happen. Keep this up and youll have 10 people online in a month. Mark my fucking words.

Im fucking done. Delete my post to prove my words. I wont comment anymore, deaf ears.

Last edited by Hungry Game (1 Dec 2019 15:46)

Oprah:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hungry Game said:

Oprah123 said:

The only way to make PKing active is to make grinding for chars/items easier. IT has been suggested 3223i4 times, last topic all Jauros great posts were deleted. What makes you think rev wants any suggestions???? They obviously know better. You can pretend that is not the case but it is. Its tyranny. If you want have a pixel farming spot just add it to nonwild so atleast you wont be lying to yourselves by saying it makes wild active. These farmers will never have enough even when they have hundreds of millions of GP. These skillers/fashionscape guys laughed at PKers, screamed multi, recruited everyone to fight 15vs3 and whatnot bullshit. Disgusting and low behavior with absolutely no interest in PKing just gathering more pixels and making sure they dont lose any. Pathetic.

This server has so much more content, development... it has all the potential in the world. You can pretend the server has low numbers because of some other reason but you are all just lying to yourselves. Pegi said it more than a year ago, PKers really are second class citizens. They hold up the economy, have to grind the most to afford PKing and get absolutely nothing in return. And once theyre all gone you still dont understand where did rev fuck up and play stupid. Fuck outta here boy.

Deleting fort was a good move but rev offers nothing in return. They dont understand that PKing is a huge part of this game/economy. No matter what they wont make the connection and get it thru their thick skulls. Or maybe its someone who wont listen. Who knows. Yeah lets keep rev this hardcore combat training server forever to keep PKers as slaves for the economy. Not going to happen. Keep this up and youll have 10 people online in a month. Mark my fucking words.

Im fucking done. Delete my post to prove my words. I wont comment anymore, deaf ears.

Yawn, waste of time.

Anyone who goes to that other place needs IP banned.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Dec 2019 17:56)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

AzzieB Send PM

Forts deleted, now what?

@off-Topic:

Kizl whats your IGN?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BuXA8GZ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610197874835193859/650336887390732335/unknown.png[/img]
He comes, I Conquer.

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

Oprah123 said:

holy shit u r so rhetarded

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

rodie Send PM

Your IDIOT.

And now its deleted, but there was more PK fun than now.
Now wildy sucks big time, its fucking dead

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Wait...

You guys think the already dead pre fort server, that's now even more dead is because the fort was deleted?

You think I've gone from logging in 10x a day to twice a week is because the forts gone?

Second IP limits brought in server became unplayable.

You skillers wanted these ip limits, now pkers can't play, it's your wilderness now enjoy it.

No more fighting 5v1, no more outnumbered fights now you all get to sit and fight no one.

You all complained Ronald owned the castle and no one else could use it, well Ronalds not there anymore thanks to ip limits, now no one is, brilliant!

No more "mass donald" account, instead no one. Much better lads good idea!

I logged in the other day to hellhounds shit talking me trying to go fight them 4v1, its 2ip now..no more giving you or anyone else action, you guys wanted it so we couldn't PK anymore, well enjoy your server, fight each other.

Last edited by Nyx (6 Dec 2019 07:23)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Wait...

You guys think the already dead pre fort server, that's now even more dead is because the fort was deleted?

You think I've gone from logging in 10x a day to twice a week is because the forts gone?

You skillers wanted these ip limits, now pkers can't play, it's your wilderness now enjoy it.

No more fighting 5v1, no more outnumbered fights now you all get to sit and fight no one.

You all complained Ronald owned the castle and no one else could use it, well Ronalds not there anymore thanks to ip limits, now no one is, brilliant!

I logged in the other day to hellhounds shit talking me trying to go fight them 4v1, its 2ip now..no more giving you or anyone else action, you guys wanted it so we couldn't PK anymore, well enjoy your server, fight each other.

Better than being a Dustin turnip cuck. Hows it feel to suck that trailer park d?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

KizL said:

Nyx said:

Wait...

Better than being a Dustin turnip cuck. Hows it feel to suck that trailer park d?

~K!zL

i hate when you keep saying that shit hah, you use to play that server yourself, and dustin hasnt been involved with it for a long time, so if nyx is '' Dustin turnip cuck'', doesn't that make you 1 aswell ? wink

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Just keep listening to oprah and Kizls suggestions, IM sure those will help a lot and bring all the pkers back to skillers wild.  Obviously they would have to apologize and ask for permission from the skillers to use their wild and maybe the skillers find it in their heart to forgive the bad and evil PKers.

~J!zzedinmypants

Oprah:

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

Nyx said:

Wait...

Basically how I see it. This same thing happens every time restrictions have been put in game.

Fort gone is good but Multi = Action

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]