[COMPLETED] Anonymous FFA no loot despawn event + 30 Million GP!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Winner: Donald 123!!
Congratulations to him, and thanks, everyone, for participating!

FREE FOR ALL will be held on
FRIDAY, October 25th, 2019 at 8:00PM UTC

-1PM in California
-4 PM in New York
-4 PM in Toronto, Canada
-9 PM in the UK
-10 PM in Sweden
-11 PM in Finland

The event is a free for all fight event that will be completely anonymous, there will be no way to distinguish each other in game. But there is another kicker, in the event area ground items will never disappear, so whoever is the last man standing will get a bank chest spawned in the event arena and will be able to pick up all the sweet loot dropped by players. That means quite a few rune sets in the end and you'll be able to focus on getting those noobs annihilated during the fight! How many sets exactly? Impossible to say, but there will be loads, because no one will be allowed into the event without a full rune gear! So in the end, the last man standing gets a massive haul of rune sets and 30 million GP!

How are we ensuring player anonymity?

- There will be no player names drawn, everyone will be called "John Smith";
- When you right click on player you'll only have an option to attack, no trades, duels or following possible;
- Party system will be not functional in event area;
- Players in your friends list won't be drawn as green dots on the map;
- Event participants won't be able to use regular, global and PK'ing chat during the fight;
- Shooting projectiles won't say your name to the player;
- Mini map compass deactivated;
- When moderator will hit the command to close entry to the event and start fighting, player locations in the event area will get shuffled around.

Requirements

Equipment wielded to enter the event:
- Rune large helmet;
- Rune Plate or a chain;
- Rune legs or shirt;
- Rune 2-handed, long sword or battle axe;
- No P2P items equipped;

Inventory:

- No P2P items;
- No body and nature runes;

Combat level:

- Combat level of 80 or higher;

All checks requirement checks will be performed automatically when you'll be teleporting to the event area with a special command when event is opened;

Restrictions

The event is restricted to one character per IP.
No logging out allowed when the fight starts, if you logout, you will drop all your equipment and contents of your inventory.

See you there!

giphy6767fd335d0ff171.gif

RSCRevolution Mod Team!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I'll be there.

Why are the names always john smith, isn't that a bit racist? why not have Muhammad etc some times so the Muslim community doesn't feel alienated.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I'll be there.

Why are the names always john smith, isn't that a bit racist? why not have Muhammad etc some times so the Muslim community doesn't feel alienated.

Well we haven't pushed the code for the event yet so really the name is up for discussion, maybe we call everyone Leroy Brown so it looks exactly the same as when you're multying in wildy?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

sublime76 jr Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mod Terror said:

Nyx said:

I'll be there.

Well we haven't pushed the code for the event yet so really the name is up for discussion, maybe we call everyone Leroy Brown so it looks exactly the same as when you're multying in wildy?

Well that would cover the black aspect, maybe do Muslim and chinese for the next ones?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Just name everyone KizL its universal.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Mod Terror said:

Nyx said:

I'll be there.

giphy002a33c8ca0d8a10.gif

Player avatar

rubixcube Send PM

Who donated?

Player avatar

dead pkers Send PM

subscriber

Mod Terror said:

Nyx said:

I'll be there.

I vote for Jammys instead.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

rubixcube said:

Who donated?

Some guy called terrorbites whoever that is.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Sanka Send PM

Mod Terror said:

rubixcube said:

Who donated?

Some guy called terrorbites whoever that is.

that name owner need be lilbit wierdo? O.O

Player avatar

rodie Send PM

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Did anybody show?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

unknown.png

Read the Rules

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Mod Terror said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Cool.
Now what about double xp?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands