Temporary ban appeal

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Dear Staff,

as far as I understand I have been banned for having walked up to Crispy Socks, talking to him and placing logs around him. This has has happened in Lumbridge Castle. I have realized myself that he feels annoyed and have walked away from him without the need of a mod. I have also not returned to him when I realized he feels annoyed. If he feels that this way annoying, I am sorry. However, if he does not like to hear what I say, he can also block me. I understand he has specifically not blocked me in order to monitor my chat and to lead to this temporary ban. Since I have not broken a specific rule, I am a bit uncertain which particular aspect has lead to this ban and I am willing to cooperate to clear this situation.

I have tried to determine which rule I have broken by walking up to him and talking to him, since I have neither used offensive language or talked to him in a bad way. This is an excerpt of the question I have had with Vinkie: 

" UmbamanToday at 11:37 PM
What rule have I broken?

VinkieToday at 11:37 PM
we could spend hours talking about this"

" VinkieToday at 11:39 PM
see it as a mandatory break, since talking didn't seem to work"

If I don't know for what I have been banned, I cannot improve.

In the last 3 days, since my conversaton with Mod Wu, I have helped to introduce 2-3 new players in the game and been active in the events, bought subs. So, after the conversation and warning with Wu, which little things have accumulated?

VinkieYesterday at 11:32 PM
it's the accumulation of all those little things

We have had positive conversations overall and to have received a 1 day temporary ban because I have walked to someone, checked out what they do and walked away since I didnt want them to feel bothered is a bit disturbing to me.

I am therefore appealing the 24 hour temporary ban politely.

Yours sincerely

Umbaman

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

You used to be a staff member.
More is expected of you, as you should know how small, cumulative, trifling events can add up to waste a mod's time.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Umbaman,

Thanks for your appeal. We would not normally answer appeals on 24 hour temporary bans but we will make an exception in this case. You have been spoken to by many staff members as since leaving the mod team you have purposely been a disturbance in game and on discord. We have all asked you to get on side and play the game as you did prior to becoming and leaving the mod team. This temporary ban is to give you time to reconsider your in-game behaviour. The mod team who volunteer to help keep this game alive simply do not deserve to have to keep dealing with incidences involving your account.

The ban will remain in place for the 24-hour period, after which we hope you return to the game with a different outlook.

RSCRevolution Team.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules