Original Renevald Account

Player avatar

cryo daddy Send PM

I had my original renevald account banned a bit over a year ago, since then i was allowed to rename a new character renevald. I am appealing to gain access to the original renevald. Pepsi was correct in banning me as my trolling had gotten out of hand, but ive been a productive member with very few infractions since.

And also id like mods to stop saying this is your final chance, ffs were all 30 years old, if i make a joke or call someone a jackass i shouldnt feel that im about to be perm mute or ban

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Renevald,

Thanks for your appeal. Whilst the ban appeal section of the forum is no stranger to you. I do have to agree with you that keeping the original character of yours banned after all this time does seem rather redundant. Your behaviour will be continue to be monitored on all your characters. We must insist that you stop making new "troll" level 3 characters. The next will result in a permanent ban.

RSCRevolution Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules