Ban appeal

Player avatar

ruthlesspker Send PM

Duality here , for a while now I've been muted on globe and 'all for a abusive behavior on globe well deserved ban it's been about 8 months since this was applied n I'm wondering if I can get muted removed. I've learnt my lesson to not shit talk on globe for it is a complete server chat and my abusive behavior was seen by all.

Please if you remove the banned on duality .
I will one be respect to mod and there authority
And I will show respect to the players
Good or bad

If I don't have anything nice to say I'll say nothing

Please and thank you

Player avatar

ruthlesspker Send PM

Duality main
Alt Lordbeeruss

My alt was banned I wouldn't have a clue on why
All I can think is past mod Pepsi banned me

All banned on duality and alt are done by a silly girl with no true straight on honor
No love just animosity.
I'm wouldn't want anyone to be banned or kicked by I'm glad an improvement in mods.

FUCKEN gratz boys. Good job

Mods get 20% off sub sets .
Pm duality

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Duality,

At first after reading your appeal it was hard to determine if you understood the seriousness of your rule breaking. The previous mod had every right to ban/mute you. I have spoken to you in game and have decided that you do understand this. We will honour you with a second chance but consider it a last chance. Your main will be unmuted and your alt lordbeeruss will be unbanned/unmuted. Please remember to read the rules and follow them.

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules