Unknown Pure Bann-Application

Player avatar

johnnyluv Send PM

subscriber

Hello!

This a Bann appeal for my Characther  "Unknown Pure" who got banned in a Big missunderstanding.
I've been away not playing the game for over 1 year, But I'm looking forward to get back in action and spread some love smile

When  I took a Break from the game, which pretty much now afterwards resulted in  "quitting" the game, (Even tho that was never my intention.)
I traded all my Rares/value items to my IRL Friend Maddog (Neighbours IRL), because a Few guys had access to my login details + Bank Pin, And I didn't want to risk anything. better safe than sorry.
Well, my account Unknown Pure was (And still is) registered on my IRL brothers(Johnnyluv) forum account, and I didnt have password to get access to it for changing password on Unknown Pure. (I can prove this, if needed)

This is the KEY timeline to explaine what this Bann is all about:

2018-01-15 - I Traded All my Rares to Maddog for protection. (Look Picture 1)
2018-09-12 - I Asked Maddog to Trade my Items Back. (Didn't recieve them at this point, he was busy irl) (Look Picture 3)
2018-09-20 - I Asked Maddog to Trade my Items Back AND putted 25 of my characters in EDGE for a "Comeback Show"  (Didn't recieve, he felt asleep irl) (Look Picture 3)
2018-09-21 - Maddog gets Tempbanned
2018-10-13 - Maddog gets unbanned.
2018-10-14 - Maddog Traded All My Items Back. (Look Picture 2)

OBSERV: Maddog got banned in first place 2018-09-20. I ASKED FOR MY ITEMS BACK 8 DAYS BEFORE.
BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT IT AT FIRST GLANCRE LOOKS SHADY WHEN MADDOG TRADED ME ALL THOSE ITEMS (Picture 1)
1 DAY AFTER HE GOT UNTEMPBANNED! That's the reason for this bann.
Well, as you clearly can see if you check the trade logs and dates, THOSE ITEMS ARE MINE, AND I asked for them back 8 days before Maddog even got "Tempbanned"
At that point It feelt sick that Maddog was banned - with part of my items. BUT I've always been secured that NO MATTER WHAT, I'll get back my items if I start playing again and explain the situation. Everything is clear, you got the trade/log history, it will match the fact 100%.

(I've sent all picutures to Mod Terror on Discord, with his agreement (Private pictures, irl names etc that is not nessecery to share with everyone official)

Thank you!

Kind Regards
Johan
Unknown Pure

Player avatar

armend Send PM

subscriber

REMOVED

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

REMOVED

Please don't read the rules.