Account

Player avatar

imfakejr Send PM

Hello, recently wanted to re-log to my rscr account, but apparently it's reset with that i mean my cmb is lvl3 while it was like 50+ last time i logged in, but i have no idea why, can someone recover my account?

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Hey, can you message me about this either on our Discord Channel? If you prefer to send me a forum PM that's fine too, also what is the name of the character you're referring to? We can talk about it ingame as well, feel free to message me if you see me online ingame or check the staff page if you want to add the other mods as well so as to maximize the chance of getting in touch with one of us ingame as quickly as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon in whatever form is most convenient for you so we can get to the bottom of the issue you're having. smile

Last edited by Mod Prox (15 Jul 2019 16:04)

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Welcome back smile

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

imfakejr said:

Hello, recently wanted to re-log to my rscr account, but apparently it's reset with that i mean my cmb is lvl3 while it was like 50+ last time i logged in, but i have no idea why, can someone recover my account?

Welcome !

-Helpful

Player avatar

Wilcreo1 Send PM

I am also not able to login.  Have tried on 3 different Android devices. I get the message of either wrong password or user name. But when I try to register with my user name again I am told it is already in use. I tried a password reset with both emails I use and am told neither are found so no reset can be done.

Also to add the old client still has my login and password saved but of course it won't let me login using it.

Last edited by Wilcreo1 (29 Sep 2019 03:53)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hi Wilcreo1,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I can see you've made a forum account "wilcreo1" but you haven't added any characters to play on. You can do this by going to the top bar, click on character manager, then add a new character.  These are the details you then need to login to game with. Each account can have its own unique password.

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules