S t e ban appeal

Player avatar

furious moss Send PM

subscriber

Ok first off. I would like to sincerely apologise to mel for the way i acted towards you. It was completely unnappropriate and im saying sorry. I didnt mean anything i said. Second. I would like to have " s t e " unbanned please. I know what i done. And i knew the consequences. But when the other player is giving it back its kinda classed as abit of banter. But clearly he didnt take it as a joke at the end. And i would like to also apologize to him. So im sorry. You know who you are. I hope my char gets unbanned even if it has to have a mute on it. Which will not be needed as i wont talk in tbe same ways again. Thankyou for reading.

The boss moss

Player avatar

furious moss Send PM

subscriber

Also my char "ill stab you" is in jail. Idk why

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Furious Moss

Your account was banned due to the serious IRL death threats you made in game to another player. You then proceeded to verbally attack a staff member on discord. You had been previously warned about this behaviour. This character will remain banned. Please read the rules if you wish to continue to play here on other accounts.

Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules