Global Chat Delay

Player avatar

Trouble Send PM

subscriber

There has been a slight change in the global chat delay.  The new delays for global chat are as follows:

Subscribers - 35 seconds
Regular Players - 60 seconds

Also, just a reminder - we do not tolerate harassment/spamming/trolling/constant bickering and fighting in global chat.  We've begun to issue warnings and mutes as a response to those who choose to ignore that.  Basically, just be mature and there will be no problems.

Player avatar

fart knocker Send PM

GREAT!

Player avatar

Acro Send PM

subscriber

This is bullshit - global chat creates an awesome atmosphere. This is just a bandaid fix to you guys not muting people who should be muted.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the 2 global chats is a better fix. this 35second wait is redonk!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

the 2 global chats is a better fix. this 35second wait is redonk!

I guess atm it's ok but... this ^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Tommy SS Send PM

subscriber

Global chat is to create an atmosphere of community and a server filled with people, we can trade, help newbs, discuss issues with staff or just to have a chat. It should not be restricted just because we have players that need spanking. The whole community is affected just because we have a small number of players that constantly talk immature stuff to say the least on global and need to be punished/controlled.

I believe there should be just less tolerance for "harassment/spamming/trolling/constant bickering and fighting in global chat", maybe handout more mutes for a period and then again lower the wait period for global messages. I don’t believe that the 35 second wait period is the best idea.

I would like to make a few suggestions which may help clear up the global chat:

- A strike system should be implemented, for example: 3 mutes in a month equals to one week ban or something.

- The rules of using global chat should be written in a very high detail for example: what is "harassment/spamming/trolling/constant bickering and fighting in global chat", everyone should be forced to read them and after that the tolerance for: saying “am best pk” every 20 seconds, fighting who died more times, why skillers may be gay, racism, harassment and ect. should be lowered. The punishment for breaking the rules of ethics on global chat should be written in high detail too.

I believe that just making people afraid to break the global chat rules will make the server a much nicer place to play and newcomers won’t think that the server is filled with nolifing retards. The 35 second rule is just an annoyance and may make the server feel more empty, we just need to punish the ones who break the rules. Thats it.

I personally have quite a few people on my ignore list just to clear up the feeling that the community may have some issues.

Player avatar

fart knocker Send PM

Tommy SS said:

Global chat is to create an atmosphere of community and a server filled with people, we can trade, help newbs, discuss issues with staff or just to have a chat. It should not be restricted just because we have players that need spanking. The whole community is affected just because we have a small number of players that constantly talk immature stuff to say the least on global and need to be punished/controlled.

I believe there should be just less tolerance for "harassment/spamming/trolling/constant bickering and fighting in global chat", maybe handout more mutes for a period and then again lower the wait period for global messages. I don’t believe that the 35 second wait period is the best idea.

I would like to make a few suggestions which may help clear up the global chat:

- A strike system should be implemented, for example: 3 mutes in a month equals to one week ban or something.

- The rules of using global chat should be written in a very high detail for example: what is "harassment/spamming/trolling/constant bickering and fighting in global chat", everyone should be forced to read them and after that the tolerance for: saying “am best pk” every 20 seconds, fighting who died more times, why skillers may be gay, racism, harassment and ect. should be lowered. The punishment for breaking the rules of ethics on global chat should be written in high detail too.

I believe that just making people afraid to break the global chat rules will make the server a much nicer place to play and newcomers won’t think that the server is filled with nolifing retards. The 35 second rule is just an annoyance and may make the server feel more empty, we just need to punish the ones who break the rules. Thats it.

I personally have quite a few people on my ignore list just to clear up the feeling that the community may have some issues.

so we cant entice players to come try to get revenge from dying to us but "skillers" can spam buying swordie certs 700 at a price no1 will ever sell for but repeat this 3 times within 60 second period. 35 second's is perfect i still think no racism should be tolerated thou, but we should be able to challenge our enemies with out being racist or for example saying sum1 is in a love or calling sum1 love or retards.

Player avatar

Rankone Send PM

subscriber200donor

Without trolling and fights this server aint fun.

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

fart knocker Send PM

Rankone said:

Without trolling and fights this server aint fun.

Player avatar

vahnx Send PM

subscriber100donor

I disagree, the server is better off without trolls.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

vahnx said:

I disagree, the server is better off without trolls.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook