Mute complaint

Player avatar

swagmeh Send PM

subscriber

I was joking around in global and used the word "love" in a joking manner. Mod Hash warned me, I gave an explanation that it was said in good fun and not in an insulting manner, and then said "Sorry".

Got muted right after this for having said:

"When I use the term "love" I do it in a playful way, but sorry".

This comes off as an overstep of mod privledge to me. I know mod hash is new, and maybe also I am wrong as well, but I personally feel I was prematurely muted, just after giving my apology.

Just some feedback to take into account. I joke around in global a lot, but I always do my best to listen to and respect the mods and feel I was hardly given a chance in regards to this.

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

Using derogatory terms definitely puts you in the wrong. Do you really need a warning for something sensible like that? Think of it from a new player perspective. Yesterday i had to read in global people making fun of mental disabilities,  talking about rim jobs constantly,  and other things. If youre just trying out a server for the first time, that stuff can cause you to leave.

IMO, keep derogatory crap out of global chat.

Chars: Rsclassicftw // Billy Idol
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zwgmz5.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Most of us on here are adults and we talk crap it's just way it is.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Most of us on here are adults and we talk crap it's just way it is.

Talking shit related to the game is fine and has been part of the game for 15 years, dying in the wilderness and resorting to going to the lengths of getting people's real life information and spamming it across global, threatening their families or calling them paedophiles is in a totally different league, just like your whole little crew does regularly

Something you and your crew resort to because your so bad at the game and take it so seriously you feel this is the only way you can get under someones skin, you and your buds are pissing a lot of people off including staff, can't wait for you to slip up and get punished for it, in the mean time we'll keep killing you and your buds in the wilderness to wind you up even more.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Your guys are horrible people, I never met any of you and you instantly started crap talking me.

I've never done any of that above, it's just a game and I'm happy to have more people in the wild. However you do need to be honest with the community about your turnip bans because a lot of people have heard the same reasons.

Last edited by Nyx (21 Nov 2016 14:21)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Your guys are horrible people, I never met any of you and you instantly started crap talking me.

I've never done any of that above, it's just a game and I'm happy to have more people in the wild. However you do need to be honest with the community about your turnip bans because a lot of people have heard the same reasons.

Here we go again, saying we were banned from turnip from being paedos cos u have no other comeback to getting owned in the wild.... We got banned for playing RSCRevolution, the better server and the admin there is a jealous freak, you probably don't even know what turnip is because your a random cigarette who nobodyh in the private server scene has ever heard of just like  the rest of ur trash team

We've all been friends for years and shit talking is part of the game, stalking irl facebook profiles, threatening or actually comitting to leak real life information and labelling groups of people that kill you in the wild as paedo's is not a part of the game and is actually a bannable offense, hopefully u guys learn ur lesson soon

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

Here we go again, saying we were banned from turnip from being paedos cos u have no other comeback to getting owned in the wild.... We got banned for playing RSCRevolution, the better server and the admin there is a jealous freak, you probably don't even know what turnip is because your a random cigarette who nobodyh in the private server scene has ever heard of just like  the rest of ur trash team

We've all been friends for years and shit talking is part of the game, stalking irl facebook profiles, threatening or actually comitting to leak real life information and labelling groups of people that kill you in the wild as paedo's is not a part of the game and is actually a bannable offense, hopefully u guys learn ur lesson soon

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

^

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

1. How were you banned for playing here? you didn't play here....

2. Why are you accusing me of any of that stuff? I have never ever had any ones real or threatened anyone's real, please provide a screen shot or anything?

Last edited by Nyx (21 Nov 2016 17:01)

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

bowtech Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

yes NYX is spreadidng rumors it has been reported him and his team bringing real life in to rscrevolution oh well..billy can read everything they type in game they will be caught and banned soon, thank god to chatlogs

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Never brought any real life in to the game, you guys came into this game and did nothing but crap talk on global, you have even made alts with the goal of crap talking on global.

It's just a game why not just play it as a game and keep the nastiness out.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

You know people are just a bunch of sissy there should be no reason for a mute other then advertising we are all grown men here grow up its a comment on a game

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

You know people are just a bunch of sissy there should be no reason for a mute other then advertising we are all grown men here grow up its a comment on a game

Think you're missing the point? How would you like it if I went on your social media profiles, gathered information about yourself andyour family and spammed it all over global chat? Whatever way you look at it, it's unacceptable and has been a punishable offense on more than 1 server I've played.

If you can't handle being killed on a game then don't play it, trash talking is great, I love it, I embrace it, stalking someones real life information and taunting them with it is not trash talking, it has nothing to do with the game, it's creepy and shouldn't be allowed. if you don't like someone who play's the game, go fucking kill them in the wilderness, don't go looking up their Facebook's. Bunch of mongs