Botting results in permanent ban

Player avatar

low fighter Send PM

subscriber

B est said:

Dont ban them, but make a bot island and teleport all bots there (with no return). Let them sit there and do whatever they want.

so creating a new landscape dedicated to botters?

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

The Machine said:

sellerane said:

KizL said:

There's a lot more to it then that. But it is your guys server after all..

~K!zL

I agree with K!zL that players should be given one chance. But yeah it is your server so do as you please, I hate botters and will never be using any bots myself so its not much of a concern myself.

yes bot 100 mil worth of supplies/gain hella stats advantage/while doing all this effortlessly while friend yoyo plays 20 hours a day doing it legit. yes yoyo is a friend and play nonstop,but with ur logic ppl should be able to come home to supplies stats and everything and not even train 1 mins of it, and oyea if u get caught dont worry u keep all ur 99's you'll get unbanned dont worry.

Good point, I retract what I said. Botters should be banned.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

low fighter said:

B est said:

Dont ban them, but make a bot island and teleport all bots there (with no return). Let them sit there and do whatever they want.

Yes, something like karamja with no return. So if anyone wans to use bots, he will be able to do so and doesnt fuck up the eco, can interact only with other bots. Might keep some people playing here who so desperately want to bot.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

getting caught botting a full script should be perm banned*account* in my opinion. you guys should count yourself lucky because n0m is been more fair then most people would be...thats how i see it. * you wanna bot, then u wanna fuck off* smile)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

getting caught botting a full script should be perm banned*account* in my opinion. you guys should count yourself lucky because n0m is been more fair then most people would be...thats how i see it. * you wanna bot, then u wanna fuck off* smile)

agreed 100%   is a saying where i live  don't cheat reet

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

666 Send PM

subscriber

autoclickers is just as bad.
ïts a way of cheating.
there is no souch thing as cheating more or less. its still a cheat.
autos should be BAN to. 
same for al, do not back down.

Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Player avatar

Nasnas Send PM

subscriber

B est said:

low fighter said:

B est said:

Yes, something like karamja with no return. So if anyone wans to use bots, he will be able to do so and doesnt fuck up the eco, can interact only with other bots. Might keep some people playing here who so desperately want to bot.

Have to give you creative points, but I think the devs have more important work to do.

Player avatar

Execute Send PM

i think this is bad.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Go bot on turnip. You bot here, then bye bye. It's simple. This debate is meaningless because we will never be accepting of botters or autoclickers. Be legit or leave.