New Years Event + Reqs

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

w00t big_smile

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

kridlokk7 Send PM

subscriber

ya'll mad

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Good stuff. Tho quest is broken. Drunk goblins are always busy.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

why can't you delete your accounts anymore? or i just can't find the place? any1 knows if its still possible?

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

well done admins and mods. tho no hat for meh. i ll better chop of my balls than train thieving/agility. GL for others tho!

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Goblins are broken couldn't finish, now I'm at work for ten hours

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Those party hats gonna are gonna be worth a lot big_smile.
It shouldn't be easy to get one.
Next time some "survive the dungeon" quest for combat skills tongue?

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Molder getting 15 agility takes about 5 minutes. As much as you may hate agility (as do I, and probably everybody) it's not bad at all to get.

Thieving does suck..expect to put in a good 3-4 hours towards it. (little less if subbed)

Player avatar

claruss Send PM

subscriber

naaaaaaaa not for me have fun all though

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

how many hours we still have left to do it ? im really considering doing it, but not sure If i can still make it ( all skills are 1 besides thieving which is 10 atm)

Player avatar

moonsweeper Send PM

subscriber

kind of disappointing to hear you didn't need the 34 smithing level requirement after training 3 chars to 34...

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

moonsweeper said:

kind of disappointing to hear you didn't need the 34 smithing level requirement after training 3 chars to 34...

yes this was quite unfortunate haha

:^)

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Molder getting 15 agility takes about 5 minutes. As much as you may hate agility (as do I, and probably everybody) it's not bad at all to get.

Thieving does suck..expect to put in a good 3-4 hours towards it. (little less if subbed)

Unfair part for me is that none of my chars has thieving and will never have, in mean while yoyoyo has 3-4-5 thieves. In my opinion quest should be as easy or as hard for evryone. If quest would be make a new character and kill 1000 chickens, or 1000 cows, or train 65ranged from new character or what ever sht whats fair for all, i would be ready to spend those 3-4-5+ hours or more (like u said on thieving). How ever it means i ll be grinding my shit time ultra hard, while few will start this quest with 3-4-5 ready thievers... so naah fk that party hat.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

moonsweeper said:

yikes
I got to rethink this.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

Synbios said:

Unfair part for me is that none of my chars has thieving and will never have, in mean while yoyoyo has 3-4-5 thieves. In my opinion quest should be as easy or as hard for evryone. If quest would be make a new character and kill 1000 chickens, or 1000 cows, or train 65ranged from new character or what ever sht whats fair for all, i would be ready to spend those 3-4-5+ hours or more (like u said on thieving). How ever it means i ll be grinding my shit time ultra hard, while few will start this quest with 3-4-5 ready thievers... so naah fk that party hat.

how is that unfair exactly? these requirements arent ridiculous by any means. I was in the same boat as you, 1 in all skills. Yoyo's put the time in to train skills on his accounts, how is that not fair? you had the exact same opportunity as he did. If it was "train to 65 range on new account". you would just complain that others had a stockpile of arrows, and you didnt.

the woodcut and firemaking takes an hours from 1 in both. maybe 1.5hrs if your best friend.
the agility takes literally 10minutes.
the thieving took me 2 hours. Do fight arena quest(insanely easy) and u get 19 thieving(no sub) 21 thieving(with sub). do silk at 20 to 25, thieve female warriors to 40.
stop being a bitch and just do it. its not fucking hard.

In closing. No matter what they did, you would bitch, short of them giving you a god damn party hat for doing literally nothing, and im sure you would still find something to complain about. Shut up, and take the few hours to get it done.

Player avatar

Archii Send PM

GLeU said:

the woodcut and firemaking takes an hours from 1 in both. maybe 1.5hrs if your best friend.
the thieving took me 2 hours. Do fight arena quest(insanely easy) and u get 19 thieving(no sub) 21 thieving(with sub). do silk at 20 to 25, thieve female warriors to 40.

In closing. No matter what they did, you would bitch, short of them giving you a god damn party hat for doing literally nothing, and im sure you would still find something to complain about. Shut up, and take the few hours to get it done.

How long does smithing take?

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

Archii said:

GLeU said:

How long does smithing take?

seems like its not required

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

molder said:

Synbios said:

how is that unfair exactly? these requirements arent ridiculous by any means. I was in the same boat as you, 1 in all skills. Yoyo's put the time in to train skills on his accounts, how is that not fair? you had the exact same opportunity as he did. If it was "train to 65 range on new account". you would just complain that others had a stockpile of arrows, and you didnt.

and the other reason is friend rage kids like you. neither they can read or get the point. so i ll better drop my coins and items on ground somewhere around egde. gg guys.

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

gleu u made me realise why i am quiting droped all my coins and gear behind egde bank, and bye!

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

molder said:

well done admins and mods. tho no hat for meh. i ll better chop of my balls than train thieving/agility. GL for others tho!

Woodcutting,firemaking and agility was almost fun to get after the masochistic thieving session.
Agility takes max. 10mins.
That thieving was a sadistic idea tho... At least people couldn't farm crackers.
6-8 hours of pure pain = cracker = 4m gp = worth it but I would never do it again.

I got your ruby ammys molder! Thanks they were needed tongue.

Last edited by Jusba (3 Jan 2015 17:16)