It's time to go back to original Wilderness settings.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Nyx said:

N0m if the issue of multi is some players don't have time to train big lists why don't you listen for the last 5 years to people telling you to add a pker sub or character type that trains much much faster but can't skill

I think the issue is that many don't want to pk like that, it just isn't fun for them, and it shouldn't be required.
Same goes for being part of big teams.

It's evolution.

You can't cater to someone like Kizl who never plays, and never has regardless of 1ip, 1v1 area etc

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

What are you waiting for then ? Do it and see if youre right about bringing in more casual pkers and Still keeping the more hardcore

You guys are hilarious. Keep up the goo.... just keep at it lmao

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

n0m said:

Nyx said:

N0m if the issue of multi is some players don't have time to train big lists why don't you listen for the last 5 years to people telling you to add a pker sub or character type that trains much much faster but can't skill

I think the issue is that many don't want to pk like that, it just isn't fun for them, and it shouldn't be required.

Majority of the rsc players in total who have kept the pking alive through all these servers, do prefer that over 1 account pking, but you are right some people do not want to PK this way and they want that 1 account pking etc, thats why we should have the best of both worlds, find a middleground, Create areas catered for both them, and the ones who do want to PK like that, and them who doesn't.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

give skillers any updates they want they still wont pk we all know this lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

+1 lets kill the wilderness even more

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

+1 on removing the wilderness

these damn multiers killed the game

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

soulfear said:

We've seen this happen on every server and the wilderness has NEVER gotten any more active, only more dead. And that's a fact.

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

soulfear said:

We've seen this happen on every server and the wilderness has NEVER gotten any more active, only more dead. And that's a fact.

Sadly, we've made it to the end. RIP

What's funniest is in the OP and in n0m's you can clearly see the full lack of understanding of how game play actually works, they're just grabbing basic things we've been taking into account since the start of the changes. And making assumptions that leave you saying "wow, they may have never actually tried PKing ever"

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rip

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

Nyx said:

hulkamaanio said:

Why would anyone play on this server with a pure between combat 60-90 without magic ? Instead of strength level for example, you get magic and you get 2 more casts than in original (6 vs 4, and for that 4 u have to be perfect in real rsc.)

So it gives non multi more of an advantage of course someone fighting 5 people on 5 different accounts can't cast as the same rate as the non multing 5 who have nothing else to do but cast. - Why does it give them advantage, they can make less casts on multipkers also.

Why would you want not to have magic?

Exactly, who would want to PK without magic in 60+ pures anyways, this is not 2002 with shit builds. Using a 40 1 99 account with no mage against a similiar account is just pure luck who comes on top, you keep talking about skill but theres no skill in that.

- I'm saying that you guys think that it's so skilled right now, meanwhile it's way easier than before. You can make more damage, you can eat full in no time. In fact as you are saying 40 1 99 vs 40 1 99is just pure luck who comes on top, great, that's how rsc has been, and that's how "noobs" sticked around to pking. Right now we don't see any nubs pking, I wonder why

+ the faster you're able to cast the harder it pretty much it is, not the other otherway around..

- Not true. If you aren't patient you will miss casts due to being too fast, if you aren't on point you'll get less casts per 3 rounds. Also it ruins the combat system as you are able to do more damage that you could do in real rsc, which makes pkers without magic useless.

1 problem that i see and actually exists, is defense/armour is way too overpowered. Especially when we have the equipment tab. 40 30 99 will win 10/10 against 40 1 99 with 69 mage, flats with addy have a very huge chance beating a flats against rune

- I agree this equiptment tab is a huge turnoff

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I was serious tho, test it

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

n0m said:

Nyx said:

It's evolution.

You can't cater to someone like Kizl who never plays, and never has regardless of 1ip, 1v1 area etc

Unlike you I actually talk with people who don't play rsc anymore and they all have the same reasoning why they don't pk/play on ANY pserver anymore. TEAMS & MULTI.

But yea keep talking in your echo chamber of 30 people who pk in a way that would have got you banned on real rsc and makes the majority not even join with your cancerous game play.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Oct 2019 15:40)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Nyx said:

n0m said:

It's evolution.

Unlike you I actually talk with people who don't play rsc anymore and they all have the same reasoning why they don't pk/play on ANY pserver anymore. TEAMS & MULTI.

But yea keep talking in your echo chamber of 30 people who pk in a way that would have got you banned on real rsc and makes the majority not even join with your cancerous game play.

~K!zL

You don't play you'll never play that's clear

Why can't you pk in the 1v1 zone

Last edited by Nyx (1 Oct 2019 15:54)

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

KizL said:

Nyx said:

It's evolution.

~K!zL

You don't play you'll never play that's clear

Why can't you pk in the 1v1 zone

I don't play for a reason punky my boy. Too many shitters ruining the real way to play. <3

Plus itll be hard to ever get back to that way with all the shit heads in a huge circle jerk voice chat waiting to dump on everyone. So it would be awesome if you all just left so actual players had a chance.

It literally comes down to everyone just being too good at this game and it doesnt allow for new ppl to join in it's that simple.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Oct 2019 17:47)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ogjuice Send PM

I cant even believe were talking about this... Lets add more restrictions to wilderness pk and have the remaining 8-12 loyal pkers leave the server and then they can just farm fort and fish swordies all day and have unlimited supplies with no one to sell them too...

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

ogjuice said:

I cant even believe were talking about this... Lets add more restrictions to wilderness pk and have the remaining 8-12 loyal pkers leave the server and then they can just farm fort and fish swordies all day and have unlimited supplies with no one to sell them too...

The wildy state we are in are because of the exact wildy settings we have right now that work for the 8-12 "loyal pkers" and kills all the fun for others.

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

Pic of 3 retards in action of killing the wild:

pBwU4uV.png

Player avatar

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

hulkamaanio said:

Pic of 3 retards in action of killing the wild:

https://i.imgur.com/pBwU4uV.png

All 3 are single client pkers.