O0psie

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

The fat moron is crying i must have got to him and his sig is derp status ban him pl0z for making fun of gay ppl and using my likeness without permission.

Thanks

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 Apr 2018 17:31)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

stfu nerd u uploaded it years ago, ur the one in tears because servers gonna be booming from transfers roflmao temp ban me from forums go ahead ur perm banned from wildy cos oopsie fkin says so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Turtles

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

And there it is ladies and gentleman the cancer that wants more cancer here.

Great job. ::claps:: thanks for making my point. If anything its your kinds shit attitude that pushed everyone way.  Cancer.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 Apr 2018 18:56)

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Great job. ::claps:: thanks for making my point. If anything its your kinds shit attitude that pushed everyone way.  Cancer.

~K!zL

Agreed

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Agreed

why u mad

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

JediMindTrix said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Agreed

why u mad

We explain the hard truth and your mad as full about it. I'm all for more players but if you already play here then why do you need more accounts? This was always the best server and always will be period.<----

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

couldn't be happier m8 nothing to be mad about I can play rewnskape with my friendz again hopefilly se u in the wildyniss :]

Turtles

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

JediMindTrix said:

o0ps13 said:

JediMindTrix said:

Agreed

why u mad

We explain the hard truth and your mad as full about it. I'm all for more players but if you already play here then why do you need more accounts? This was always the best server and always will be period.<----

Exactly, ppl who have a bunch of accounts here don't need more that's not what the xfer was for i thought??

Isn't it to get the Ppl from the other server here??

Plus you could BUY ACCOUNTS there.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (25 Apr 2018 22:04)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

dont worry b happy

Turtles

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Just further supports the stance that xfers are not good practice.  If you want to play rsc you won't need to have a carrot dangled in front of you to come here.  This is all not to mention the above issue.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

lololol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Oi beatcheeks, you can stop quoting me cuz I don't read your posts anymore.  Didn't read that last one either, just scrolled on down.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Eww Bald said:

Oi beatcheeks, you can stop quoting me cuz I don't read your posts anymore.  Didn't read that last one either, just scrolled on down.

Seems those 2 which have accounts there and want more here have the most to lose from this. wink that's why they so mad.

~K!zL

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

EVERY LITTLE THING IS GONNA B ALRITE

Turtles

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

I love how K1zl and Jedi have x ray vision and can see Billy's inbox and know exactly who is asking to transfer that is some pretty spectacular skill right there

Turtles

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

How can you guys be so stupid.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

jedi is not only a trained assassin irl, the most advanced RSC skiller of all time and an up and coming rap artist - he also possesses superhuman powers and can see Billy's inbox and the future, if only if I could be a fraction of the man Franny is - good lord, the things I would do for the chance

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

jedi is not only a trained assassin irl, the most advanced RSC skiller of all time and an up and coming rap artist - he also possesses superhuman powers and can see Billy's inbox and the future, if only if I could be a fraction of the man Franny is - good lord, the things I would do for the chance

Just explain why you need more accounts here? You have a account here named oopsie. I'm not against more people coming here. I do not care who pm billy inbox. I'm sure everyone will get transfers even if they have accounts here already. Transfers are happening no matter what any user says so there is no point in fighting with each other over it.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

o0ps13 said:

Just explain why you need more accounts here? You have a account here named oopsie. I'm not against more people coming here. I do not care who pm billy inbox. I'm sure everyone will get transfers even if they have accounts here already. Transfers are happening no matter what any user says so there is no point in fighting with each other over it.

Me personally? Because I only have 1 character which your right, it's named Oopsie and it's a level 4 combat - sadly I can't take over the baron lands of northern REV with a level 4 account when there's 20 man teams patrolling the wild. I distributed to my characters to people from other servers who didn't already have some here the last time I decided I wasn't enjoying PKing. You are absolutely right, they are happening so get the bib on because there is nothing you or anyone can do about it but here you and Kizl are complaining about them, derppppppppppppp

Last edited by o0ps13 (26 Apr 2018 19:14)

Turtles

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

man, i wish someone would make a topic with my name sad

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

• «
  • 1 (current)