I don't know man..

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Monkpk said:

KizL said:

Every day moron. I don't flats pk though cause its gay AF.

~K!zL

33's and 1 def 50s is hardly 'pking' stick to fourms pking your better at it.

Heerrrr derrrr stick to botting and rwt you're better at it.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

If 1 IP wildly is taken out it proves that was only put there for the few new guys that came over here from turnip to catch up. What a timely manner

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

22de1Iq.png
cd53c34556bd36c9c68aeba9b7fdb425.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

If 1 IP wildly is taken out it proves that was only put there for the few new guys that came over here from turnip to catch up. What a timely manner

It won't be taken out. It will be changed to allow multiple accounts in wilderness with no chance of interacting with eachother.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

HAHA LOVE THE MEMES. xD

n0m said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

It won't be taken out. It will be changed to allow multiple accounts in wilderness with no chance of interacting with eachother.

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

I'm open to trying anything to resuscitate the wild .. I was definitely for the 1ip rule at the time, but it has clearly been detrimental to the flow of pking on various lvls and also of course wild/hotspot training.

I would just love it if there were a way to have no rules on the wild and for people to just not be lame fuckwits.. like if you're being teamed then sure.. multi if you can, it's a skill to do so.. but if you see some casual/newfag pking and he somehow happens to beat you.. how about copping it on the chin and taking the loss, instead of logging on some other alt and pjing him continuously until you win.  This is what  turns casuals/returning players away.. before they even get a taste of the nostalgic pking they've got some fuckhead pjing them on parked alts guaranteeing them to lose.  Nekminnut they just say fuck it and never come back.

Also get rid of wild rotation, leave p2p areas as p2p 24/7 and leave below the fence OG wild as f2p 24/7.  This in itself ruins the flow of pking.  I refuse to Pk on p2p anymore.

Ps. I fucking love the fortress, can't wait for f2p rotation

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

n0m said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

this is the whole problem of this whole PK'ing system RSC has. it's a very simple game, very easy to master but you can't still beat 2 or more people with 1 account by yourself. any other multiplayer game there's definitely a chance but not in here. there's basically 2 options, other being just nicely logging out and ruining the possible action for both or just simply go to skype and ask somebody to help which is absolutely fucking ridiclous. seriously, asking for a help because otherwise no PK'ing is happening? and now you wonder why wilderness is empty most of the times..

i'v said tons of times that no matter what rule you put there, you can't remove teaming. teaming is the single biggest reason which "ruins" the PK'ing but it's the single biggest reason what makes it way more fun than it actually is. if it was like that only 1 person could attack on you at the same time, it would fix the biggest problem but it would kill the meaning of this game completely. now you're blaming multilogging for all of that when clearly, you know it ain't the problem. problem is that people are fighting un-even numbers. the problem with numbers in this game is that once numbers ain't even and this game is being made so easy, basically you can't do anything better than your opponent. and because you can't do anything better than your opponent, 3v7 is a 3v7 and action is non-existant till there's even numbers. so do you even realize how much it takes to have a proper PK'ing going in here? all the stars needs to be on the line. it can last couple hours but when somebody is leaving and other team falls couple guys short, that's it and then we wait for another time, for PK'ing to happen.

if you gonna have FFA type of PK'ing and limit it with the rules, then you're doing it wrong. you could rather have a fair 1v1, 3v3 or 5v5 PK'ing instead. there's rules, limits and certain things you're not allowed and allowed to do, so that would be fair. now since it's FFA, IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR - DO YOU UNDERSTAND? you can't fix the teaming so once again, it will-never-be-fair.

can't believe it's so hard to understand.

Last edited by Pegi (15 Feb 2017 13:00)

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

• 3 (current)
  • »