The 1 ip rule in wild is fucked up

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

For the ones who want multi need it to pk and oppsie has nothing to do with his life so he likes to gripe on forums all day

Making suggestions to make the game better for everyone bud unlike you who's just a salty miserable cunt who tries to get people banned (how'd that work out for u btw), when was the last time you made a decent post or contribution to the community?

If I'm on and I see someone in need I help em out with free items  and any info if needed. As of lately I've only been popping on droid when I got a few mins. I contributed lil by lil though out the years and got many randoms started.

All you do is bitch and cheat to cast I've never contacted a mod about u, glitching to cast a slow cast time. A few legit clip mean zip.

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (30 Jan 2017 18:39)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

For the ones who want multi need it to pk and oppsie has nothing to do with his life so he likes to gripe on forums all day

Making suggestions to make the game better for everyone bud unlike you who's just a salty miserable cunt who tries to get people banned (how'd that work out for u btw), when was the last time you made a decent post or contribution to the community?

If I'm on and I see someone in need I help em out with free items  and any info if needed. As of lately I've only been popping on droid when I got a few mins. I contributed lil by lil though out the years and got many randoms started.

All you do is bitch and cheat to cast I've never contacted a mod about u, glitching to cast a slow cast time. A few legit clip mean zip.

Eric you are beyond stupid lol

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Nyx said:

I half agree with you Pegi but without the grind there is no loss when you die, and when people dont care about dying its boring.

i think it might be like that for some of the people but majority doesn't really care about items anymore. it's just wanting to go out, kill alot of people and repeat.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Nyx said:

I half agree with you Pegi but without the grind there is no loss when you die, and when people dont care about dying its boring.

i think it might be like that for some of the people but majority doesn't really care about items anymore. it's just wanting to go out, kill alot of people and repeat.

It's not though when you PK low levels they don't run or try and not die cause of no loss, flats most want to get away.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]