What is IronMan? Click here to find out!

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

What is IronMan? Read below !

Hello,

As you may know, RSCRevolution will soon release Ironman . There is two version of it . Ironman and Ultimate Ironman. Why? Ironman is a very popular mode on RS2 right now. Most huge streamers play it, it's very fun and challenging and make you play a different way than you are used to.

It could be something that bring lot of new players who both enjoy RSC and RS2 as some people will stream it and there will be potential curious viewers who might end up playing here.

Now , let's talk bout the actual mode ! I'll explain how both work!

HOW TO MAKE AN IRONMAN

To make an ironman, players will have to talk to the ironman NPC in the main room of tutorial island, you will have two IRONMAN npc that will be standing there. When you talk with one of them, a GUI will open (Will post the picture below). Make sure you select the right mode you want to play (Ironman OR Ultimate ironman) and once you leave the tutorial, you will be an ironman account.

z13Z3Bl.png (This is the GUI npc will give you)

There will be highscore for both modes. Both will have respective icons on chat so they stand out and let people know the struggle they go through!

Now let's me explain what is Ironman.

IRONMAN

Ironman is a mode where players can't trade, drop trade, get loots from PvP or trade through shops. It's a 100% self sufficient account. Which mean players will have to gather their own goods to complete quests, achieve goals. When you play ironman, you also have to train the proper skills to manage to get runite items and dragon items from monsters.

To resume:

Ironman can't trade
Ironman can't drop trade
Ironman can't abuse shops to trade
Ironman can't get loots from dueling/pking

ULTIMATE IRONMAN

Ultimate ironman have the exact same rules as ironman except you cannot bank/use bank chest and you lose ALL items upon death.  It's very very challenging! You have to think further ahead while training to train the right skills in an order that will to avoid dropping items you could need in the near future for another skill. It's also very dangerous as you might need to go do stuff in the wilderness and if you die, you lose all your items.

To resume:

Ultimate Ironman can't trade
Ultimate Ironman can't drop trade
Ultimate Ironman can't abuse shops to trade
Ultimate Ironman can't get loots from dueling/pking
Ultimate ironman can't use bank
Ultimate ironman can't use bank chest
Ultimate ironman lose all items upon death

Are you up for the challenge? Hope to see you on the ironman release which should be this week end and wish you all good luck. I , for sure, will make an ultimate ironman! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or contact me in game.

Good luck and enjoy playing at RSCRevolution.

Last edited by Kevin (6 Feb 2016 22:38)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ultimate Ironman sounds fucking ridiculous lol

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

should be a reward system or i dont see it going very far.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

GLeU said:

I will try to max an account on ultimate ironman big_smile

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Nice some more rpg

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

I really hope people don't provide a training / skilling tutorial for Ironman because then the player wouldn't be earning the progress by themselves, but just copying and following someone else.. nullifying the entire concept of no help from other players.

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

REALLY helpful man, thanks so much! A great guide that many will appreciate, I'm sure. smile

Last edited by Pig (1 Feb 2016 23:17)

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I think this is implented all the prices for items are going go through the roof all the skillers going have all there items stuck on them accounts. I do think its a cool concept and if n when it implemented you guys should have a iron man high scores

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (2 Feb 2016 06:59)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I think this is implented all the prices for items are going go through the roof all the skillers going have all there items stuck on them accounts. I do think its a cool concept and if n when it implemented you guys should have a iron man high scores

IronMan Highscore will be added.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

GLeU said:

Iron man should be able to do clues, also should be Higher reward as a ironman player, or a higher chance.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

hey just letting you know. standard ironmen CAN pick up pk drops. that's what I used to do on my ex ironmen then I changed it to a normal acc because that's cheating and taking the fun out of it. I put items on the my main then kill it in the wilderness on my ironman and got the loot smile

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

GLeU said:

Check out my rebirth/reborn thread in suggestions

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]