modsubscriber

Core

- Fixed game-server not sending login verification email

client

- Saved character login glitch is patched
- ::kd will now show skulled kills
- ::info will now include the slayer skill

Slayer

- Wildy Slayer Master will no longer give you a Lava Golem task if you are not 85+ slayer
- All players need excess blocked tasks removed  - this means if you had more than 5 tasks still blocked, they have been removed
- Add Slayer requirement to gate for Karamja Volcano Expansion  - you now need level 60 slayer to enter the area
- Multiple slayer torches appearing in inventory upon lighting has been patched
- Silver bolts will now work in the eastern wilderness slayer dungeon
- Wilderness Slayer Master task skipping not working properly has been fixed

QOL

- Woodcutting not giving "you slip and fail to hit the tree" message for veteran characters has been fixed
- Swordfish only fishing spots - catch rate has been increased
- When fishing inside team fort, you now get team fishing xp

Ironmen Fixes

- Ironmen who are in teams will be automatically kicked from those teams upon login. They were not to ever be in teams, but some were able to join some time ago, and got overlooked when the patch was made.
- Rare items gained by ironmen by abusing the team-banking or territory banking system will be removed as well.
- Ironmen are blocked from accessing the wilderness drop party area

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Id love to see a drop and drop all as notes directly from bank and team bank, would be a nice qol

Its annoying to first withdraw and then drop

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Can you please add green dragons back to the karamja dungeon? I have them as a slayer task from Yotto.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Green dragons are a wilderness only monster, which is why n0m asked me to remove them from that location

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Pepsi said:

Green dragons are a wilderness only monster, which is why n0m asked me to remove them from that location

Okay, but then shouldn't it be removed from Yotto's?

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

Pepsi said:

What about greater demons? players should be forced to go to the wild or mage them on entrana as well then, right?

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

1nsanus said:

Pepsi said:

What about greater demons? players should be forced to go to the wild or mage them on entrana as well then, right?

Greater Demons have recently been placed back in Karamja Volcano Expansion.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The monsters were completely removed due do people who were not on task farming them, and people on task couldn't get them.

N0m said no green Dragons there, as he made them for wilderness only.  They are not an original rsc npc.

Greaters, Although few, are outside wild.

The gate now has a level requirement. So greaters are back, and other monsters soon.

You can skip and if you want, block tasks.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

Synesthesic said:

1nsanus said:

Greater Demons have recently been placed back in Karamja Volcano Expansion.

Yeah...
That's kinda his point.

Just trying to help smile

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

If there were people breaking the rules on ironman, acquiring rare items, how many non rare skilling supplies got transferred too? Anyone that was breaking those rules should either be banned or ironman status removed from the characters involved.

Player avatar

Monkeymanpk Send PM

Thnx for updates any chance can reduce fatigue when thieving. I understand you don't want people thieving fatigued anymore but even double subbed your using a bag every two minutes