The Fix-Future Of RscRevolution

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

P2p and f2p problem solved. Okay all wildy is p2p/f2p here is the fix. When any p2p item is equiped ypu cannot attack anyone in f2p and vice versus. Also you cant be in f2p gear and have a p2p item in your inventory and switch to it unless your out of wilderness. This will take some programming but hey it is a win win. So if you see someone in p2p and your f2p well you cant attacl him unless you leave and go get p2p gear. There alot of ways to improve this idea so everyone help out. This is the future of the p2p/f2p problem under 1 server.

Last edited by JediMindTrix (10 May 2018 02:18)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

This means people can train f2p and p2p whenever they choose. If you see someone training in p2p and wanna attack them well you gotta have p2p gear to attack them. This is a very simple concept and is the best choice. There can only be f2p to f2p attacking and p2p to p2p attacking only.

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

So when people wanna pk p2p they can when ever they choose as long as there is someone else in wildy using p2p gear same gos with f2p. Also people will be able to bury bones and using p2p ranging items when ever and where ever in wildy.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Lets make a poll just to see what the community thinks. This would make this server the only rsc private server to ever offer p2p an f2p running 247 at the same time and is game changing update needed

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I guess sounds ok but kinda weird to have wear p2p gear which is stronger to be able to attack in p2p.  Basically will just lead to less action overall is the downside. hmm

Kinda like saying you can't go into wild bare or 3 item.  I don't really like restrictions in wildy as far as gear goes.

Last edited by Eww Bald (9 May 2018 21:57)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

I guess sounds ok but kinda weird to have wear p2p gear which is stronger to be able to attack in p2p.  Basically will just lead to less action overall is the downside. hmm

Creates no disadvantage because both players have too be  wearing p2p instead of a p2p fighting a f2p. You can go In bare or you can go in wearing 3 p2p items only or 3 items f2p.

Last edited by JediMindTrix (9 May 2018 22:07)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

Creates no disadvantage because both players have too being wearong p2p instead of a p2p fighting a f2p.

But if there are two people online, one who is geared p2p and one who only has gear to f2p, they can't fight.  That's the disadvantage.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

The only restriction is that person wearing all f2p gear can't attacking anyone in the wild wearing p2p gear. Simple concept...

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

Creates no disadvantage because both players have too being wearong p2p instead of a p2p fighting a f2p.

But if there are two people online, one who is geared p2p and one who only has gear to f2p, they can't fight.  That's the disadvantage.

That's the point It makes both users use the same pking system.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

This idea was thought of to solve the f2p an p2p problem since there is not a members server. This is 1 server and not like rsc where they had a f2p server and p2p server. This ideas allow both to run on 1 server.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Yeah I get it but you have to consider it's a limited number of people on here.  Some like to pk p2p and some like f2p.  If unlimited number on server, yeah no downside.  Best if people wanna take a chance and fight p2p with a disadvantage, so be it.
What's the good in this restriction, I'm wondering?  So someone can't be killed by a f2p person?

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

Eww Bald said:

Yeah I get it but you have to consider it's a limited number of people on here.  Some like to pk p2p and some like f2p.  If unlimited number on server, yeah no downside.  Best if people wanna take a chance and fight p2p with a disadvantage, so be it.
What's the good in this restriction, I'm wondering?  So someone can't be killed by a f2p person?

2018 not 2001 so something as small as choosing to disadvantage yourself will have to be overlooked for the better of the community.

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Makes sense, isnt a hard concept to grasp.  F2p+p2p is active at same time (make gmage/iban a single day allowed a week or so).  If you are out in r2h, ruby ammy, reg str pot, sword fish, you cannot attack or be attacked by someone in dragon sword, d ammy, super set, sharks.

As long as all your gear is F2P, you can only attack and be attacked by other F2P geared folk.  If you have a single P2P item (d ammy) you can be attacked by only P2P people.

Its pretty logical...would just need to call it out ahead of time like "p2p 80 at castle" "f2p 92 at castle" and if someone wants to fight, they gear the same and you go at it.

Only thing imo that would help could be some color cordination..Ie if you are in p2p gear your name changes to say color X and F2P stays the same, white. or add a tag like <p2p> Reconone

That way if you happen to try to "trick" someone by being say, 90s F2p STAT but you have r2h Dragon ammy, reg str pot and swordfish (plus casts w/e), you are still geared as P2P, name color changes so all p2p geared people know they can attack you.

TL:DR

Smart as it allows anyone to play any style
Add a name/color change if geared p2p to let others know.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

ReconOne said:

Makes sense, isnt a hard concept to grasp.  F2p+p2p is active at same time (make gmage/iban a single day allowed a week or so).  If you are out in r2h, ruby ammy, reg str pot, sword fish, you cannot attack or be attacked by someone in dragon sword, d ammy, super set, sharks.

As long as all your gear is F2P, you can only attack and be attacked by other F2P geared folk.  If you have a single P2P item (d ammy) you can be attacked by only P2P people.

Its pretty logical...would just need to call it out ahead of time like "p2p 80 at castle" "f2p 92 at castle" and if someone wants to fight, they gear the same and you go at it.

Only thing imo that would help could be some color cordination..Ie if you are in p2p gear your name changes to say color X and F2P stays the same, white. or add a tag like <p2p> Reconone

That way if you happen to try to "trick" someone by being say, 90s F2p STAT but you have r2h Dragon ammy, reg str pot and swordfish (plus casts w/e), you are still geared as P2P, name color changes so all p2p geared people know they can attack you.

TL:DR

Smart as it allows anyone to play any style
Add a name/color change if geared p2p to let others know.

Your are spot on and really understand so thoroughly what i am say.....it so simply and logical.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Also coding this would not be a challenge.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I'm not saying I don't understand it lol, I'm saying I don't see how it's good for the community.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

I'm not saying I don't understand it lol, I'm saying I don't see how it's good for the community.

You simply do not understand if you can not see how it is good for the community. It is good because it offers all users full members benefits 24/7 in wilderness like rsc members did.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I went back and re-read it.  I was outside and read it quickly the first time. tongue

However, this would def take a lot of coding and would take a long time to make sure no bugs were in it.  Maybe a very very very long time.

Last edited by Eww Bald (10 May 2018 00:22)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Another thing that would make it easier is if the Bank quick withdrawals tabs gets released with it..so you can quickly switch gear between f2p and p2p with 2 buttons (or from pvp to farming gear)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

ReconOne said:

Another thing that would make it easier is if the Bank quick withdrawals tabs gets released with it..so you can quickly switch gear between f2p and p2p with 2 buttons (or from pvp to farming gear)

Yes that would go perfect with this idea.