ban appeal

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

I just tried to log in my accounts zyzz and zyzzz and it says their banned. I have no idea why. I havent logged in literally like half a year.

Can someone give me an answer as to why their banned?

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

These characters have been banned for mass botting.

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

How can I be banned for botting if I havent been on in half a year

I havent botted ever on this server.

Can someone unban me so I can play again.

Last edited by tadas (23 Feb 2016 01:17)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

There is no way for us to know if it was you or not on those chars because of the way you connect to the server. The fact is that your characters were involved in mass botting and there is plenty of evidence to support it. If you have shared your characters while you were not playing and someone started botting - it's your fault.

Feel free to create new characters and enjoy our server.

Risks of account sharing

Past two weeks we have been asked to assist in situations where scams were done due to account sharing.

Situations that occur due to sharing of accounts:

Some players lost their characters because they gave access and someone, after some time password got changed and the access is lost.

They quit the server, give access to his accounts, return after some time and want their characters back, but now someone else is playing of them, has their items on those chars and ect.

Gave access to one char but did not realise other characters may have same password and items get stolen.

Shares accounts, but the player who has access to them starts using bots or breaks the rules on purpose and gets the account banned.

From now on we won’t be supporting account sharing in any way, we won’t be investigating any scams that were done due to account sharing. Also we won’t be reversing any bans that were the result of breaking the rules on a shared character or characters if they were list banned.