Monster drops - changes that will be helpful to newbs

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

I was in graveyard training tonight and noticed that the lvl 24 zombies drop bronze chains, and iron meds. Also the lvl 18 thugs under edge drop iron 2H's. Wouldn't it be better for the level 9 men to drop the bronze chains and the iron 2H's and meds, seeing as the low level players training up can benefit from these drops at their low levels? I'm level 73 and I just leave the bronze chains and the iron meds on the ground, as they are useless to me. No newb is strong enough to train on zombies or thugs, so they wont ever see these drops.

X Kurupt X

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

Cmon guys... this community is all about supporting the newcomer right? Thoughts?

X Kurupt X

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I like this idea a lot. Question though, does the new mini quests give you armor and weapons? They should imo.

+1 from me.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jamestrente Send PM

subscriber

Yes new mini quest gives you full black and black baxe

Player avatar

Rinnegan Send PM

subscriber

+1 to the good idea of maybe adding iron 2h to man drop table but, A lot of new comers are welcomed by friendly staff that tell them to get a good foot in the door talk to david fisher ect.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

IMO, Tutorial Island should be re-coded to introduce these new quests instead of the old system.

Last edited by NoxX (20 Dec 2015 01:45)

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England