Wild cycling fixed

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

It used to skip the second P2P day, it's fixed now.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

I think its time you took a leap of faith nom and introduce swordfish spawns..it's makes perfect sense in more ways the one.

Last edited by padwan121 (20 Nov 2015 17:26)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

I've been telling everyone about this without any respons

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Good fix tho

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

now fix the eating please. I understand you say its the same as rsc. but I don't believe it is.

maybe from 600ms to 350ms would be good? but as of now being a 1 def lvl 86 hybrid,
it sucks ass when I get red barred and have to eat 5 times in 3 seconds. I understand everyone
will have same issue.

please listen n0m im not alone when I say this....

regards,

best pk.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

xnamelessx said:

now fix the eating please. I understand you say its the same as rsc. but I don't believe it is.

maybe from 600ms to 350ms would be good? but as of now being a 1 def lvl 86 hybrid,
it sucks ass when I get red barred and have to eat 5 times in 3 seconds. I understand everyone
will have same issue.

regards,

best pk.

Look at the pictures, they prove it.

I understand you guys are used to being able to eat 10->99hp with swordies in a second but that's not how it worked in RSC and I truly believe that it will drastically change PKing to more how it was in back in the days.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

xnamelessx said:

will have same issue.

regards,

best pk.

Look at the pictures, they prove it.

I understand you guys are used to being able to eat 10->99hp with swordies in a second but that's not how it worked in RSC and I truly believe that it will drastically change PKing to more how it was in back in the days.

Agreed +1 n0m

Makes there even more of a reason to wear armor while pking.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

iron armour or not I think its rubbish. im just giving my opinion, I had a death match on rsc a month or so ago
and I swear if you hit eat 5 times it ate 5 times might be slow but you didn't have to wait and click
every 600ms....