New Event!

Player avatar

Mod Dol Send PM

Senior Moderator

The mod team is thrilled to introduce an exciting new event!

Speak to Umbaman in Edgeville, and he will guide you with a quick cutscene showcasing the event location and the unfolding adventure.

Select your best player for this challenge, as your skills will be crucial!

You will begin the event completely naked and with your prayer drained to 0.

You'll be teleported to a secluded location, disconnected from the outside world.

Your tasks will include mining ore, smelting, smithing, woodcutting, fishing, cooking, and more.

Your ultimate goal is to grow strong enough to defeat the bosses at the centre of the area.

These formidable bosses will drop extra resources, including an exclusive brand-new red gladiator set.

All the resources you gather can be brought back to the main world.

However, you cannot bring anything with you into this location.

You may leave at any point, and the game will remember your progress, allowing you to return with the character you initially selected. Albeit without any items again.

Can you survive naked and afraid?

Please note: No PK Mode characters allowed. Ironman and veteran characters are permitted. Obviously, no deadmen characters are allowed.

Good luck, players!

Mod Dol - NubMod

OHWOW!

Player avatar

firez Send PM

Nice!!!! This will be fun!!!

Player avatar

Deer243 Send PM

Great idea for a fun event, but it's rough around the edges. Here's problems I see already:

Not enough NPC's to fight for strategic aquisition of resources. This one would be tricky to balance but be awesome when done right.

No bank deposit box? Should be able to free your inventory of rares and/or other valuables without having to start over with no items.

People with no interest in doing the event can exploit the rune/addy rocks by simple entering, mining, leaving banking etc. making life for people doing the event more difficult. Lots of easy fixes for this. Make rune ores unable to be deposited into bank, unable to be taken out of event area or even make each rock spawn unique to each player; and combine that with being unable to take ores out of event.

Player avatar

Yaster Send PM

Agreed super fun but NPCs and no deposit box without starting over completely is ruining it for me hmm

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the feedback guys. I honestly view this event as a BETA test for something bigger and more refined in the future. It could even be its own game mode.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules