Slayer and PK Suggestions for balance of gameplay

Player avatar

threeeyez Send PM

For slayer it would be a cool thing to be able to spend points to be able to unlock certain perks like, using dynamite automatically on golems or automatically recharging your unlit torch, automatically dropping bait etc.

You should also be able to skip more tasks, or at least make it so every slayer master you get to the blocker resets back to 0 from 5 or be able to spend your points on increasing how many blocks you can get. i.e spend 500 slayer points to add 3-5 more block slots.

Also drop tables need to be tremendously updated.. some mobs for slayer tasks don't even drop anything at all, which is not cool at all since your spending supplies and food to complete them.

We keep having some pretty useless cosmetic items added to the game (Don't get me wrong I respect the skill needed to code the items, and Im not hating one bit) and it would be nice to see something that has some practical use. Also there is way too many PK updates and events, don't get me wrong I love PKing but some of us don't have the funds to PK and sometimes its just a waste of time with the teams people have it makes it almost impossible and very non-enjoyable. Also if there are going to be month long events for major prizes in PKing, do it for PVM/Skilling people as well it only makes sense, if not it causes so much in-balance.

Thanks for giving me an avenue to suggest my views, let me know what you think.

Last edited by threeeyez (3 Mar 2024 21:05)

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."